+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 41

Thread: sexism?

  1. #17
    new piks in mem gallery animechick may be famous one day animechick may be famous one day animechick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    813
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: sexism?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Well I am more Republican then I am Democrat, but I try to keep my biast thoughts aside and vote for who ever is best souted to be presidant. It doesnt look like the Republican I am rooting for will wine even if he does have some of the highst raitings. But if it came down to Obama or Hillery. I say Obama simply because Hillery and her polocies make her more like a socialist then anything else and that will damage our gov. and our econ. So I say a big NO for Hillery, not because she is a woman, but because of what she stands for.

    very much agreed
    and i hadnt thought about socialist standings but after you start thinking about it she is leaning that way. im going to research that a bit more. ill post soon.
    im really doin this!! start making money today! <a href="http://www.fusioncash.net/?ref=ke101544"><img src="http://www.fusioncash.net/sig.php/0e40e75b752dx3.png" alt="Free Money at FusionCash!" title="Free Money at FusionCash!" border="0"></a>

  2. #18
    My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    near you
    Posts
    1,875
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 50 Times in 42 Posts

    Re: sexism?

    Well it still doesnt matter whether shes a woman, or he's a guy. Both genders typically have their sterotipcal flaws...men with their pride and women with caring too much about the unessacry.

    Hiliary to me isnt the best, but i wouldnt think she'd be that bad in the office. She does have a background with her father by her side, Bill was a good president

    1st Sig finished 12-20-09

  3. #19
    new piks in mem gallery animechick may be famous one day animechick may be famous one day animechick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    813
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: sexism?

    Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    Well it still doesnt matter whether shes a woman, or he's a guy. Both genders typically have their sterotipcal flaws...men with their pride and women with caring too much about the unessacry.

    Hiliary to me isnt the best, but i wouldnt think she'd be that bad in the office. She does have a background with her father by her side, Bill was a good president

    bill committed adultry.
    my my standards he is a horrible person.
    im really doin this!! start making money today! <a href="http://www.fusioncash.net/?ref=ke101544"><img src="http://www.fusioncash.net/sig.php/0e40e75b752dx3.png" alt="Free Money at FusionCash!" title="Free Money at FusionCash!" border="0"></a>

  4. #20
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: sexism?

    Quote Originally Posted by animechick View Post
    bill committed adultry.
    my my standards he is a horrible person.
    I agree with you 100%
    Bill was one of our most horrible presidants. His polocies were terrible and put the entire US in debt up to our eye balls and committed adultry in office.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

    animechick (Jan 23, 2008)

  6. #21
    new piks in mem gallery animechick may be famous one day animechick may be famous one day animechick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    813
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: sexism?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I agree with you 100%
    Bill was one of our most horrible presidants. His polocies were terrible and put the entire US in debt up to our eye balls and committed adultry in office.
    thank you thank you thank you!!

    not that im gonig all biblical but dear god
    even to an atheist its wrong to cheat on your wife, partner, girfriend, boyfriend.
    i dont care if youre orange, muslim, black, gay, bisexual or whatever. its wrong.
    im really doin this!! start making money today! <a href="http://www.fusioncash.net/?ref=ke101544"><img src="http://www.fusioncash.net/sig.php/0e40e75b752dx3.png" alt="Free Money at FusionCash!" title="Free Money at FusionCash!" border="0"></a>

  7. #22
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: sexism?

    Quote Originally Posted by animechick View Post
    thank you thank you thank you!!

    not that im gonig all biblical but dear god
    even to an atheist its wrong to cheat on your wife, partner, girfriend, boyfriend.
    i dont care if youre orange, muslim, black, gay, bisexual or whatever. its wrong.
    It doesnt matter if you are of Faith or Atheist, there is something that EVERY one should know and fallow and that is called Basic Human Law, which involves knowing Right and Wrong, and what Bill did in office was flat out wrong.

  8. #23
    My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    near you
    Posts
    1,875
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 50 Times in 42 Posts

    Re: sexism?

    The fact the he commited adultry doesnt make him a bad leader!
    He was a good president, comparing him to the last 3 or 4 behind him and Bush Jr. Clinton may have been the best of those people.

    I would expect the same leadership from Hiliary.

    1st Sig finished 12-20-09

  9. #24
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: sexism?

    Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    The fact the he commited adultry doesnt make him a bad leader!
    He was a good president, comparing him to the last 3 or 4 behind him and Bush Jr. Clinton may have been the best of those people.

    I would expect the same leadership from Hiliary.
    In fact it does matter, its a show of character. In all the history of US presidents only 2 have ever faced Impeachment. Riched Nixson and Bill Clinton. He is on the wall of shame.
    He did do a lot but what he did hurt us more in the long run, all he did was put a bandade on problems then really fixing it. Look at our debt, its HUGE and most of it was because of his polocies.
    As for Bush Jr. Im not saying he is a great Presadent by any exstent of the imagination, but he has done more for the people and our econ. then Bill ever did.

    Now I respect your opinion and all I ask is for you to respect mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts