Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sexual Harassment

That's true. But it's getting not so common now, is it? I know when I was little something similar happened. I can't stand it when somebody tries to push me down. I always stand up for myself.
    But it's kinda silly when the victim refuses to speak up, so maybe that's why they are considered bad guy later on?

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

The only problem I have with sexual harrasment is that alot of the times it's not even real dangerous harrasment. For example the sexual harrasment laws are so ridiculous I bet I could sue a girl trying to get me to date her friend for constantly harrasing me to date her.

Random Comedian: Sexual harrasment is when an ugly man hits on a pretty woman.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ritoru-chan View Post
    I was actually sexually harassed twice before I turned 16, and its very much a big deal. It can make you feel self-conscious and constantly on your guard. I speak from personal experience, sexual harassment isn't something thats to be considered just ... something.

It completely changed who I am, and made me very bitter towards people.
    Now, that's different if you have a valid claim of sexual harassment; and you can provide some kind of proof. If someone was like telling you to either have sex or lose your job, then yeah, that's sexual harassment. If I say you look pretty today, you could be some overly insecure female and just flip out on me at the drop of a friggin' dime; claimin' all kinds of "harassment". You see the difference here?

I could shake your hand and say "It's a pleasure to meet you." And you could say that I sexually harassed you. It's all about how sensitive and insecure you are, personally speaking. I've heard some crazy stuff about sexual harassment claims that were totally bogus. So you--I mean my fellow males--gotta be on your P's and Q's.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    The only problem I have with sexual harrasment is that alot of the times it's not even real dangerous harrasment. For example the sexual harrasment laws are so ridiculous I bet I could sue a girl trying to get me to date her friend for constantly harrasing me to date her.

Random Comedian: Sexual harrasment is when an ugly man hits on a pretty woman.
    Its also a matter of how you say it if you say it uot loud and your laffing whit it then its ofending, if you say it in a normal way its not offending.
    But somtimes people can be easely offended so you have to watch what your saying.

But i have to agree that its taken on extreme forms, what kind of society do we live in if you cant even have a normal canversation without having a law suit.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan
    Sexual Harassment isn't always "dangerous", but it can get to that point if not dealt with properly. Sexual Harassment is annoying and it is.. well, harassment. Unwanted attention..or inapropriate comments. A girl persistantly asking you to date her friend is not sexual harassment because she is not making any crude remarks about your physical appearance or you being a boy in general. It is however plain harassment.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Sexual Harassment isn't always "dangerous", but it can get to that point if not dealt with properly. Sexual Harassment is annoying and it is.. well, harassment. Unwanted attention..or inapropriate comments. A girl persistantly asking you to date her friend is not sexual harassment because she is not making any crude remarks about your physical appearance or you being a boy in general. It is however plain harassment.
    The laws today are so crazy they would view it as sexual harrasment. All she would have to say is that "my friend thinks you look sexy," "or you have a hot body."
    You see white wolf lots of girls in today's age make alot of crude comments and perform crude acts. Like teasing you with your tongue or showing their bras or pinching guy's behinds.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan
    You see white wolf lots of girls in today's age make alot of crude comments and perform crude acts. Like teasing you with your tongue or showing their bras or pinching guy's behinds.
    Yes. And it goes vise versa as well. Guys are known to say some very crude remarks to the opposite sex. Regardless of who is doing it to whom, it is all the same. Sexual Harassment. The problem is, in most cases, the person does not speak up when they are being sexually harassed, or have been sexually harassed.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahah, unless she ugly or fat. I don't see a guy filing a Sexual Harassment charge there. A hot babe can Sexual Harassment me all she wants.

Like teasing you with your tongue or showing their bras or pinching guy's behinds.
    Gosh, dont you just hate that guys?
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Mar 25, 2007 at 09:43 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast