Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Sexual Harassment

Hahah, unless she ugly or fat. I don't see a guy filing a Sexual Harassment charge there. A hot babe can Sexual Harassment me all she wants.
    -_-;; Then it wouldn't be sexual harassment if you enjoy it, miroku.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    -_-;; Then it wouldn't be sexual harassment if you enjoy it, miroku.
    I was just saying if the female boss was a babe, I dont see the guy minding or filing no sexual harassment charge.

Boss lady: You sleep with me or I may have to let you go.
    Worker(Male): Ok, lets get busy.

Boss Man:You sleep with me or I may have to let you go.
    Worker(Female): What, you can't do that. Well you'll be hearing from my lawyer.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

hahahahahahaha, well some guys might be happily married, so it won't always work out like that........................but most of the time, yes .
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Deo Deo Deo Deo......

Deo ....

A guy would just love to sleep with a female if she asks for it, unlessshe is un-attractive, depending on the guy as well. But not vice versa for women though.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I was just saying if the female boss was a babe, I dont see the guy minding or filing no sexual harassment charge.

Boss lady: You sleep with me or I may have to let you go.
    Worker(Male): Ok, lets get busy.

Boss Man:You sleep with me or I may have to let you go.
    Worker(Female): What, you can't do that. Well you'll be hearing from my lawyer.
    Lol. You're crazy, miroku.

In any case, I suppose it's the same way with women. If the guy was hot, she wouldn't mind him asking her questions. But like I said.. it isn't sexual harassment if the person of the opposite or same sex enjoys, or doesn't mind what the other person is saying (or doing). Sexual Harassment, or harassment in general is unwanted attention. I'm pretty sure a guy or girl wouldn't mind if someone hot from the opposite sex had asked them to sleep with him/her. Whether or not they'd agree to it is a whole different thing all together.
    Last edited by The White Wolf; Mar 26, 2007 at 09:42 AM.

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay I was listening to the radio today and the guy was doing the news and he said there comming up with something a woman sticks in there vigina and it has teeth so if or when the girl is rapped it bites down.......I dont know why but I thought all you might want to know....

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

This thread isn't really about rapists. And that's really old news. Bloody Sword.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Lol. You're crazy, miroku.

In any case, I suppose it's the same way with women. If the guy was hot, she wouldn't mind him asking her questions. But like I said.. it isn't sexual harassment if the person of the opposite or same sex enjoys, or doesn't mind what the other person is saying. Sexual Harassment, or harassment in general is unwanted attention. I'm pretty sure a guy or girl wouldn't mind if someone hot from the opposite sex had asked them to sleep with him/her. Whether or not they'd agree to it is a whole different thing all together.
    Way to go Wolf! The cause of sexual harassment is something that is not enjoyable for the person. If you enjoyed having sex with a person, there isn't any charge. If someone took liberties with you, for this example, that can haev a profound effect of a persion's self esteem.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast