+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shikabumba!!! Bam Bam Bam... (TV Evangelists)

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Shikabumba!!! Bam Bam Bam... (TV Evangelists)

Hello my AO friends ^_^. Well today I want to rant and at the same time I want to read your thoughts about these crap that has being getting stronger every time… the famous TV evangelists… I am sure that many of you have heard about this "amazing" guy whom God tells him to hit people to heal them... and when he is "healing" them he goes: SHIKABUMBA!!! BAM BAM BAM.... I don't really know what the heck is shikabumba... but it shurely works for many people who think they are being healed by the "magic" words sent directly from god... which one? I don't know... however what I am really sure about is that I am getting tired of that... I am getting tired of seing people in the TV seling "holy water" or the rose with the "holy spirit" in it... Oh yeah! and let's not forget about the "love offerings" that make the miracle to happen....
    I am really getting tired of people being fooled because they are looking for something to believe in... and there are those so-called-preachers who use the people's needs to get money.
    I will say more about this after I read about you guys' thoughts...
    See ya guys around...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shikabumba!!! Bam Bam Bam...

I wonder if he knows exactly how crazy he sounds to the rational-thinking world.

Well, he probably does, and is using this crap to take avantage of people in some way. TV evangelists usually do that. Either he's using the Shikabumba to make tons of money or maybe he's just drunk with the power of the following he'e getting with this sh**.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shikabumba!!! Bam Bam Bam...

well come now, some people have a STRONG connection to their faith, and if it mean having a better life, people will believe anything. So if abuse to an african tribal chant will help you see the light of God, then by all means, pray that he doesnt hit you with his ring hand.
    Why hello there!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shikabumba!!! Bam Bam Bam... (TV Evangelists)

yup... some people had it soooooooo strong that they ended up in the psychyatric (I don't know if I spelled it right)
    anyways... I was reading about one of the TV evangelists Edir Macedo (owner of "Stop the suffering" or in spanish "Pare de sufrir") He has several mansions, and I mean... MANSIONS. How many children were privated of their food so the family could send the "love offering" so they could receive a miracle that they never received?
    If I am not wrong that's what begun the revolutions in the past and the Holy cruzades... the selling and trading of indulgences... meaning the selling and buying of God's forgiveness and love. People had to "buy" their peace of heaven in order to be saved from the flames of hell... Now a days those things are called "love offerings" so God can bless you. Now the healing is bought... and you mostly have to ridicule yourself so people know that you are healed or saved (by shaking and saying "aykalajakajahanagakala..." while trembling on the floor...)
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

People are stupid. With religion being what it is, it makes a lot of people blind deaf and dumb, and the people who think its a sham they tell every one not to put in the church, cycnics for example, like me, arent wanted because we expose them for what things are, well...shams.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

These TV "evangelists" are scammers about 50% of the time, done up by some TV show to exploit certain people. Come on boys and girls this is nothing new, TV stations have been known to target and exploit a certain group of audience for ratings, in this case those of Christian faith. Please don't tell me you guys actually believe that this is legit in any way shape or form, if so then you your self are buying into thinking that these people are of faith when in truth they are not. So there for don't categorize them with those of faith, even if you are atheist, please don't saying "see I told you religion is all just bs" because that just means your buying into the scam that these TV evangelists are really of faith when they are not and just scammers. But I would have to agree... TV evangelists are just stupid. Now I am of faith, but I don't go to church, but I also don't watch this side show either as I have faith in my heart and soul and don't need some one preaching it to me all the time. If you really are of faith and you want to say prayer to god and a preacher and all that, then get off of your fat ass and go to church.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread