Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Should abortion be legal?

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should abortion be legal?

i think abortion is more in the women's decision, not men's. women have just as much right to do anything, like men. so, i don't really care, they can go ahead, i guess.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Abortion should be made illegal because many irresponsible people would take advantage of it. Let's say - A woman goes to a party, sleeps with a man, then takes abortion. Then get ready for another party.

That's just stupid, but it could be used if girls / woman have being raped. For woman, the child shouldn't be aborted because it's killing of a life. But young girls cannot concieve babies, so they will be in immense pain. Some families cannot afford to take care of the poor girl and her baby, so they might use abortion, even though they know it's killing of an innocent life, but what can they do?

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say NO all the way........ it's definitely a NO... it's not only the baby who will be harmed, but also the mother... engaging in a act such as abortion will put the mother's life in risk, too... she might die of infection and stuff...

you guys have been talking about rape (pardon my words)... i understand the mercy act.. but then, even if the girl has been raped, she has no right of depriving the child of living a life... yes, the child might bring bad memories, but people should not dwell in the past... let the mistakes of yesterday be the drive of living a better tomorrow...

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

tis is oh so confusing maybe the goverment shud like have tis form where u write WHY u want an abortion. if u have enuf proof or witnesses, or anything- u'll be able to abort the child. but if u have no reason like well...u know wat....then NO.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maladjusted
    You cant ask that. Im a concious human thats already here. Is a unborn child concious as soon as its concived?

And If I was a problem wen I was concieved then I expect that my mother would have aborted me and had an other child when she was ready - I wouldnt have know any different, if I was concious of life. Would I?

Response: A human male and a human female can only create another human. It's biologically for them to create anything else. It does not matter if the child is wanted, unwanted, conscious or not. It is human and to take an innocent human life is murder. Society has forgotten that there are two people involved in an abortion and only one lives. When does the baby stop being human?

Think about this: how would you feel knowing your mom had an abortion or two but let you live? Would it really matter why or would you just wonder about your brothers or sisters that you might have known? 'Cause that's what they would be: your dead siblings.

Abortion is good for men only. It gets them out of paying child support and being responsible for their actions. It's not good for women. Women still die, even in this 21st century. Doctors and midwives performed illegal abortions before Roe V Wade, which by the way allows abortion from the day of conception to the day of birth.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Come on ppl read the rules, dont post in threads older than 2 weeks.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8