Closed Thread
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks
    and yet i cant say it enough!! HER BODY HER RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER THE HECK SHE WANTSD TO DO WITH IT!!
    Just typical all i see is ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    U are still young maybe one day when u grow up life will be more valuable to u than now.Maybe even when u have your own kids.Then u might stop thinking about all the things u havent had in life and try and give it too your kids because u know what life is about and also help them not make the same mistakes ??? have.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    first off i dont only think bout myself. secondly, the gov cant say thycan ban abortion cuz it's killing a life and it's wrong. in that case they should ban the pulling of the plug, murder, electric chair, gas chamber, etc. so if you wanna talk about banning it cuz you lose a life, ban those first then talk to me . THE BOTTOM LINE IS NO ONE CAN TELLA WOMAN WHAT TO DO WITH HER BODY!! BOTTOM LINE.
    if you dont like abortion cuz the life is being taken away, ban the rest of those first cuz abortion comes dead last.

oh and btw, i got preganant against my will but i wanted to keep the child but i couldnt. i had the choice of adoptioon or abortion,. i chose abortion cuz i am only 14 and i want big things with my life and it's a slim chance where i live kids get adopted. to many orphans already n one home. . so i know how it is personally to lose your unborn child. but still it's not the govs place.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks
    oh and btw, i got preganant against my will but i wanted to keep the child but i couldnt. i had the choice of adoptioon or abortion,. i chose abortion cuz i am only 14 and i want big things with my life and it's a slim chance where i live kids get adopted. to many orphans already n one home. . so i know how it is personally to lose your unborn child. but still it's not the govs place.
    Sorry for your loss.
    Well they make the laws if it is not their place to ban abortion then every criminal will make the same statement and say it is not their right to send me to Jail for raping who are they to tell me i cannot rape.
    U get my drift

If u want chaos and anarchi to visit the US take the laws away and the role the goverment plays in the ruling of the country ,does not matter who says what ,they will make a decision and then ppl will obey the ruling or not.
    Nothing u can do about it even if it is your body and u have the right to do what u want with it.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    o gr8 hold it agisnt me for what my contry holds leagal u cant CALL IT THAT i mean would u all stop tryint o compromise the girls freedoms its not ur choice and i dont think the girl should even consider anything any of you say bc its all garbage....sorry to b creul
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    THE BOTTOM LINE IS NO ONE CAN TELLA WOMAN WHAT TO DO WITH HER BODY!! BOTTOM LINE.
    Actually when it comes to doing something with that body that harms another they can. Rights only extend as far as there is no harm.

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    oh and btw, i got preganant against my will but i wanted to keep the child but i couldnt.
    I am very sorry to hear that. I do admire you for considering adoption under the circumstances. Not many females are willing to when a child is conceived against their will.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont think that it should be legal because fetus are human. and yet it is the womens choice and why cant they put the baby up for adpton.

Tanks zyta

Newbie pikapika28 may be famous one day pikapika28 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yes abortion should be legal. Yes I understand that if two adults who are having sex should be more careful about these things, but if they really do not want the baby, they should have a choice to not have the baby.

Why bring a baby into this world, when both adults are not emotionally and financially ready then it will hurt the relationship, hurt the child, and even more problem will occur.

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks
    ah no no no not a abortion *screams and crys* whats an abortion?
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast