Closed Thread
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks
    abortion should not be legal. yes the woman has the right ot do whatever she pleases but when she is pregnant that is a life she is not allowed to take under any circumstances. it is murder no matter how many times you do the math it always adds up to murder. to me it is wrong no matter what.

Originally Posted by Maladjusted You cant ask that. Im a concious human thats already here. Is a unborn child concious as soon as its concived?And If I was a problem wen I was concieved then I expect that my mother would have aborted me and had an other child when she was ready - I wouldnt have know any different, if I was concious of life. Would I?

Response: A human male and a human female can only create another human. It's biologically for them to create anything else. It does not matter if the child is wanted, unwanted, conscious or not. It is human and to take an innocent human life is murder. Society has forgotten that there are two people involved in an abortion and only one lives. When does the baby stop being human?

Think about this: how would you feel knowing your mom had an abortion or two but let you live? Would it really matter why or would you just wonder about your brothers or sisters that you might have known? 'Cause that's what they would be: your dead siblings.

Abortion is good for men only. It gets them out of paying child support and being responsible for their actions. It's not good for women. Women still die, even in this 21st century. Doctors and midwives performed illegal abortions before Roe V Wade, which by the way allows abortion from the day of conception to the day of birth.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    enough with that ok so let me get this stright a fetus is a UNBORN human right it hasnt yet enterd this world am i correct oo yea what about adoption u say well lets answer that Stupid question why subject the child to a life or orphanage...ugh
    Thank you Mr. frr_Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta View Post
    Anything with a beating heart is alive in my books.

And they try and tell you that it's not classified as "alive" until it's born. This is nonsense. As early as 5-6 months, when doctors send a wire camera inside the mother to view the fetus up close, the fetus defensivly holds it's hands up infront of it's face when the bright light is shined on it.

Try and tell me that this fetus isn't alive.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    enough with that ok so let me get this stright a fetus is a UNBORN human right it hasnt yet enterd this world am i correct oo yea what about adoption u say well lets answer that Stupid question why subject the child to a life or orphanage...ugh
    *hits over the head with a rolled up newspaper*

You didn't read my response to you earlier did you.

Let me say this again, you are in the USA. In the USA there is and average wait of 10 years for parents to adopt babies. The demand for wanted babies is higher then the supply and you have to get on a list and wait... and wait... and wait. I should know, I have several aunts who couldn't have children and adopted. Babies put up for adoption never see an orphanage especially since they don't exist here.

*bap*

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie fookongmick may be famous one day fookongmick may be famous one day
    Thanks
    It is not easy to say whether it should be legal or illegal to do abortion. But my opinion is that abortions should be carried out after assessing the reasons why the abortion should be carried out.

Newbie nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x's Avatar
    Thanks

Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt View Post
    You know what, your all right ^.^

A woman DOES have a choice over her own body!
    She can do whatever she wants to, know one can stop her.
    They can try of coarse, but its up to her in her own mind right??

Yeahh! Oh wait, But here's the thing, the baby isn't the Woman.
    The Woman isn't the baby.
    If you want to Abort yourself, thats your choice.
    But shouldn't the baby have a choice in whether they want to live or not?
    I guarentee if they could talk to you from inside you, they wouldn't want to die.

Now I know Rape, but you can still give the baby to someone who CAN take care of them, whats better? To kill, or to let them live in a warm welcome family?

You might say "Well you don't know what Emotions and trials I have gone through thinking about whether to keep the baby or not" " The father won't help me, no one cares"
    Not to be rude, But when a child comes into your life, you have to set YOURSELF aside and think of whats best for them. Not your feelings. Not your hurts. Don't base your decision between life and death becuase of what happened to you. They are still your child and they still want your love.

I don't mean to come across as a total meany, I don't mean to forget the mothers, I don't mean to hurt any feelings...But think about it. I mean really think about it.

My sister just had a baby. She Just turned 19, but it is out of wedlock and she is totally dependant on my mom and father. (Divorced though)

Now I'm an Aunt ^.^ And Darn well proud of it.
    But my step dad said something to my sister that makes me choke up everytime I think of it.
    He said "Aren't you glad you kept it?"

Now I wanted personally to slap him for saying that, because it was completely randomly rude and inconsiderate, but I think "Wow, what if he was never here."

Ladies and Gents, I love my Nephew to death and if he ever died I don't know what I would do. He's only 4-5 months old still...He's so precious.

How could you give something up so precious? How?

My sister loves that baby to death and she doen't know how in the world even considering Abortion was an option.
    Some very good points. Personally I believe abortion is very wrong. It is murder despite what anyone says or believes. If the child is going to harm the mother then I think that is justified but otherwise never. If the mother doesn't want the child she can always put it up for adoption, there are couples all over willing to pay thousands for a baby. Abortion is wrong period.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks
    very very good points... thanx for renewin that or i'd've never found it..

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dang ouch that hit with the news paper hurt oo come let it b legal already i mean who cares its not urs it happens day after day and the more u make it illegal it will b done behind the desk witch leads into deaths and unsafe methods...
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dang ouch that hit with the news paper hurt oo come let it b legal already i mean who cares its not urs it happens day after day and the more u make it illegal it will b done behind the desk witch leads into deaths and unsafe methods...
    That's such a disgusting attitude to have. There's no reason why you should disconnect yourself from something just because it does not affect you. I'll use alcohol as an example. Imagine if everyone would stop caring about alcohol, about who drinks it, when, and what amount. Ugh. It makes me cringe just thinking about it, the whole philosophy that "if it's not happening to me, then why should we care?" Try and separate yourself from that type of thinking, it's no good.

As for the "behind the desks" jobs, those are bound to happen, and not just with abortion, but with many things. As for deaths and unsafe methods.... Whose fault is that? Maybe women (not including those raped) should stop being so promiscuous and carefree about sex, and it's not just women really, because I'd be hypocritical. The whole nation is at a point right now where sex is OK, and teenagers really don't care anymore. It's their decision, they have to live with the consequences. Unfortunately, abortion allows some to get away with it, in such a disgraceful way (and I know this isn't ALWAYS the case for abortion, but it's a major one, nonetheless).

On top of that, they are the ones to make the decision, not only to murder their baby, but to put themselves in harm's way. I'll never say that someone deserves death or pain, although I've done it, and might want to do it again, but I can't say I would feel overly sympathic if someone made a choice to do a back-alley job.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast