Closed Thread
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate

Newbie Avenara may be famous one day Avenara may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The only time I think an abortion is necessary is if the mother will die if she tries to give birth or carry her baby full term. Otherwise, I feel a woman should give her baby up for adoption. Obviously not everyone agrees with me, but that's my 2 cents and my opinion.

Newbie Freyaa may be famous one day Freyaa may be famous one day Freyaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    its a persons freedom as givin in the constitutin of the united states to do as they please without interfering in another persons life, but i do see the reason why everyeone wants it illegal. i mean it is like killing.
    I think it should be illegel. It IS like handing over your baby to someone who kills your baby for you. It would be, "MURDER" in how I see it.

Some people just want to do that stuff because they either think they're to young or they don't want a child from that person who got them pregnant. If they want to "destroy" their child, mind as well, NOT do anything until you are forsure that that man is the man of your life. Stupidly, people do things like that for the fun of it, not knowing that they are creating or killing an innocent and precious thing.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=50046&dateline=116010  3391

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    its not murder unless the fetus is more than 24 weeks old after that its murder, abortion is wrong but they how they define it when aborions are given ,its not conciderd alive till they reach the 24 week mark
    yea dude im with u i never aagreed to abortion but its unborn so its not here yet so its not murder
    That is absurd. First of all there are two definitions for murder that apply in this situation. 1) Unlawful killing. 2) to kill brutally or inhumanly. Under the first it is not murder only if it is legal in that country. That is what we are discussing. Whether it should be legal or not, not whether it is. Secondly, how is it not inhuman to decide that a living being with a beating heart and brainwaves doesn't count just because they haven't been born? How is the way they are killed not brutal?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    waaa waa waaa i pointed out the most obvious definition and ya lets get all techinchal about it with brain wave patterns and signs of life instead of bieng literal but i guess watever u say im sick of listning to redundency i dont agree with it i think its bad but at the same time i should b legal
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya lets get all techinchal about it with brain wave patterns and signs of life instead of bieng literal
    What is the difference between being technical and literal? The legal definition that exists was created before the event of medical technology that allowed us to know these things. That makes it an outmoded and outdated law and should be changed accordingly. Or do you think we should still be forbidden from shooting at whales from moving wagons?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    why why why why why i understand ur point u think i dont care bc this doesnt affect me directly but im just sayin if the girl needs to continuer her life allow her to
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    its not murder unless the fetus is more than 24 weeks old after that its murder, abortion is wrong but they how they define it when aborions are given ,its not conciderd alive till they reach the 24 week mark

"A fourteen week old baby. The child is now in his second trimester. In about a week, the child's sex can be determined, and his facial features are becoming more refined. By this point, he is about four to four and a half inches long and weighs about an ounce. He is already starting the first stages of growing hair."

Grows hair, sucks thumbs, starts having facial features... Don't tell me that a fetus isn't alive.

That picture, along with more pictures and a timeline of a baby from conception is located: Here.

Another interesting fact, to further prove my points made in earlier posts:

"Number of abortions per day: Approximately 3,700
    Reasons women have abortions: 1% of all abortions occur because of rape or incest; 6% of abortions occur because of potential health problems regarding either the mother or child, and 93% of all abortions occur for social reasons (i.e. the child is unwanted or inconvenient)."

"64.4% of all abortions are performed on never-married women"

You guys can quit now with your overplayed excuses of miscarriages and rape (although they are tragedies and do happen). Also, it's mind-boggling to imagine all those unwed teenagers that have abortions. 3,700 abortions a day is a depressing number.

Source of that information can be found: Here.

Newbie frednoid may be famous one day frednoid may be famous one day frednoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    I feel that it should remain the way it is presently, because a woman can have an abortion up to a certain point, but at a certain time that option is taken away. Up to that point, the fetus can not truly be called a living being because it has not yet developed to the point in which it can think, breath, or even live. That, personally, would be like calling a piece of the peal off an orange and calling that peal an orange in itself. That isn't true. The fetus is just a piece of the woman until it develops enough so that it no longer is. This is only my opinion. And, since I'm a male, I'm sure that my opinion doesn't truly matter to anyone.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast