Closed Thread
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by frednoid View Post
    Up to that point, the fetus can not truly be called a living being because it has not yet developed to the point in which it can think, breath, or even live.
    Brain waves are detected by day 42 or 7 weeks. Nice try but that doesn't hold water.

Of course men's opinions matter. Since an orange peel doesn't have a beating heart or brainwaves however I don't see how the comparison matters.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie ecclesiastical_chaos may be famous one day ecclesiastical_chaos may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Abortion is wrong in every instance. No matter what the circumstance or incident that has occured. People say it may be a right excuse when the girl has been raped (or similar situations) but it is always wrong (even if you became pregnant against your will, adoption is always a good choice). This is because abortion is murder. Murder is wrong and I am sure everyone here believes this. However, the debate settles in when you come to believe that abortion could NOT be murder. It IS murder because it is killing without appropriate reasoning. KILLING IS DIFFERENT THAN MURDER, KILLING CAN BE MURDER BUT KILLING IS NOT ALWAYS MURDER. I will now explain how killing cannot be murder, which is very simple. In war, a just war, killing is rational because it is defending what is yours. Also, self defense, accidental killing, and hunting (for food only) can all be justified as just killing. This is simply scratching the surface of how many ways killing can be justified as an appropriate act.
    An example of where people don't understand how abortion really is murder, is in England. In England, it is illegal to beat your child. However, it is totally legal to abort your child.
    And about the talks of weeks, days, months, ect., this does not matter. As soon as the human is being formed at all, they are human enough to have a soul and, thus, be human. Making Abortion murder.
    From this, you can see how simple this discussion could be if people would use common sense. ABORTION IS MURDER! NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT.

Newbie LiL D may be famous one day LiL D may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Deffenetly. It is legal isnt it?

Any ways. We do mistakes, and a mistake such as kid, will not receive the love it would of if it was wanted, the parent(s) would view it as a Light Beakon for their mistakes and Show Hatred uppon it in some extreme ocasions. We would have our life destroyd.

Yes Destroying a life is evil, but the kids aint even taking his 1st breath, so what life are we talking about? Call me sick or wrong, but damn, a kid aint seen nothig untill its in its l8est stages of birth.

(sorry for spelling etc, tiered )

I do not want to be remembered, if your remembered, your Dead

Newbie ecclesiastical_chaos may be famous one day ecclesiastical_chaos may be famous one day
    Thanks
    This is true that the child has not taken its first breath yet. However, they are alive. The mother of the child needs more nurishment during her pregnancy because of the fact that the child needs to grow (and be fed eventually) from the first day it is being created in her womb. Just because it has not taken in air for the first time yet does not prove anything. The fetus is still a living human being. Proving, once again, how evil abortion is.

The website below should NOT be viewed unless you have a strong stomach. These are pictures of real abortions and the after.

The real story of Abortion, America's scourge

Thanks
    From the moment the fetus begins the process of creation, there is obviously some process of life trying to take place and by ending it with such means, you are cutting short (almost lieterally) the process of life. Which would fall under murder.

Newbie Pteronophobia may be famous one day Pteronophobia may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ecclesiastical_chaos View Post
    Abortion is wrong in every instance. No matter what the circumstance or incident that has occured. People say it may be a right excuse when the girl has been raped (or similar situations) but it is always wrong (even if you became pregnant against your will, adoption is always a good choice). This is because abortion is murder. Murder is wrong and I am sure everyone here believes this. However, the debate settles in when you come to believe that abortion could NOT be murder. It IS murder because it is killing without appropriate reasoning. KILLING IS DIFFERENT THAN MURDER, KILLING CAN BE MURDER BUT KILLING IS NOT ALWAYS MURDER. I will now explain how killing cannot be murder, which is very simple. In war, a just war, killing is rational because it is defending what is yours. Also, self defense, accidental killing, and hunting (for food only) can all be justified as just killing. This is simply scratching the surface of how many ways killing can be justified as an appropriate act.
    An example of where people don't understand how abortion really is murder, is in England. In England, it is illegal to beat your child. However, it is totally legal to abort your child.
    And about the talks of weeks, days, months, ect., this does not matter. As soon as the human is being formed at all, they are human enough to have a soul and, thus, be human. Making Abortion murder.
    From this, you can see how simple this discussion could be if people would use common sense. ABORTION IS MURDER! NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT.
    I back you 100 percent. Abortion is murder. That's simple, common sense.

xD

Newbie altera may be famous one day altera may be famous one day altera's Avatar
    Thanks
    everyone has the right to do what he wants..but then I also think that abortion=killing..there are many contradictions in this case..your own personal choice and freedom vs. killing..
    'Cause I'm a voodoo child
    Lord knows I'm a voodoo child...

Newbie altera may be famous one day altera may be famous one day altera's Avatar
    Thanks
    but then again you don't know until you find yourself in that exact situation..and at that point you only think of yourself..
    'Cause I'm a voodoo child
    Lord knows I'm a voodoo child...

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast