Closed Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    This is a never ending issue. As long as religious influence is in our political system the legalization for abortion is pretty slim.
    What country are you talking about? Its legal in the US.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Protection

I think all woman should protect themselfs against the flaws in life even if they are not sexualy active.I also know the pills and stuff mess with the hormones an all that but i would rather be in control than not.

I don't like it because killing unborn infants is wrong morally,religiously.

Newbie sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu's Avatar
    Thanks

well, i dont beleave in Abortion but people should be able to make up their own minds and not have people telling u what u can and cant do with your body...and for the people who think ''abortion should be banned!!!!! and people that do it should go to jail for murder'' what if, loard forbid, your mother, or your sister, or your girlfriend is raped and she got pregnant by it would u want the law to tell her she has to have the baby....now i know thats one extream case but having controll over your body is just one preson
    decision
    there's nothing funny about a one eyed bunny

that'll teach the fist person i see

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm actually currently in a course dealing with prenatal development (the growth of a child in the womb) and it has done nothing but to fasten me even more securly in my stance.

Abortion is NOT a contraceptive, and shouldn't be used as one. If you get pregnant it's your fault for not being more careful and perhaps having sex when you shouldn't have been.

Abortion should only be allowed in cases of rape or when the mother's life is at stake. Any other abortions should by law be illegal once the fourth week of pregnancy is reached.

Why, you may ask? Because at that time the heart of the fetus has started beating. Anything with a beating heart is alive in my books.

And they try and tell you that it's not classified as "alive" until it's born. This is nonsense. As early as 5-6 months, when doctors send a wire camera inside the mother to view the fetus up close, the fetus defensivly holds it's hands up infront of it's face when the bright light is shined on it.

Try and tell me that this fetus isn't alive.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm actually currently in a course dealing with prenatal development (the growth of a child in the womb) and it has done nothing but to fasten me even more securly in my stance.

Abortion is NOT a contraceptive, and shouldn't be used as one. If you get pregnant it's your fault for not being more careful and perhaps having sex when you shouldn't have been.

Abortion should only be allowed in cases of rape or when the mother's life is at stake. Any other abortions should by law be illegal once the fourth week of pregnancy is reached.

Why, you may ask? Because at that time the heart of the fetus has started beating. Anything with a beating heart is alive in my books.

And they try and tell you that it's not classified as "alive" until it's born. This is nonsense. As early as 5-6 months, when doctors send a wire camera inside the mother to view the fetus up close, the fetus defensivly holds it's hands up infront of it's face when the bright light is shined on it.

Try and tell me that this fetus isn't alive.
    I second that Yeah Try and tell me that this fetus isn't alive.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i say to be honest why are we arguing, for one, NO ONE CAN TELL A WOMAN WHAT TO DO WITH HER BODY!!
    second, if the woman wants it then let her have it. the law shouldnt ge involved. yes your eliminating a baby that will soo be a living breathing thing but i think abortions are morally wrong but it is the womans say so. she may have a reason like i did or she may not wanna have the baby and adoption may not be the option. i mean it's over 1000 kids in a single orphanage and it's tons more. but i dont sgree with it i just say it helps and no onecan tell what a woman can do with her body

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Thanks

i say to be honest why are we arguing, for one, NO ONE CAN TELL A WOMAN WHAT TO DO WITH HER BODY!!
    second, if the woman wants it then let her have it. the law shouldnt ge involved. yes your eliminating a baby that will soo be a living breathing thing but i think abortions are morally wrong but it is the womans say so. she may have a reason like i did or she may not wanna have the baby and adoption may not be the option. i mean it's over 1000 kids in a single orphanage and it's tons more. but i dont sgree with it i just say it helps and no onecan tell what a woman can do with her body
    True but then still like it was said in a previous reply it is not a contraceptive.
    So yeah they can do what they want and that is what everybody wants is to do just what they think for their own benefit.
    Woman should learn to look after themself ,avoid unwanted things that can ruin their lifes.That will never be accepted because everybody thinks [if u don't it is cool] that something like that will never happen to me.[big mistake]

Just look at how many ppl has fallen into that situation in the past and today so yeah maybe prevention is afterall better than cure.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

why are womem being treaded like animals? i almost feel like
    there saying lets control the child population abort or dont have sex till your 21, its stupid how there acting over this, true abortion is helpfull but
    i see it as a way to demean women though women are to blind by there passions to see it.

i know that rape is the only way it should happen, other than that its
    plane ignorant
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast