Closed Thread
Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    I swear to god you're an asexual.
    Hey didnt say i would keep it in my pants. Just playing devils advocate.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Actually, because of the policies of the FDA and the Bush Administration, the 'Morning After Pill' is only available over the counter to adults 18 and over
    That's actually a good thing in my eyes. I don't necessarily agree with everything the Bush administration does, but that's something I don't have a problem with/prefer to have.

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    i say let it stay legal and all the women who have sex plz take birth control to stop this. i dont agree but you cant stop it. like fayt said thew women will die of agony.
    Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    thats not even NEAR what i said. i said that black market abortions kill more women then unborn children! thats the only reason i think it should remain legal at all.
    Enough with this black market abortions. That's just a bandwagon you all are jumping on. I don't doubt that it happened in the past, but I can't believe you guys are actually using the black market as an argument. Pshh. People die from drug use, what do you want to do? Make heroin legal to be able to have some control over use? There's alot of black market/illegal things going around. People die from them, but that's not a reason to make it legal.

And enough with this women will die of agony. I posted stats earlier in this thread. If I remember right, 52% of women who get abortions are younger than 25. Only 1% of women who get abortions have been raped. Only 1-3% had aboritons due to medical issues. The rest of the 90+% was for women whose baby was an "inconveniance" and was because the women didn't want the baby and so on..

This thread's stessing me out. To be honest, Len is bringing the facts and the meat, the rest of you are saying the same things over and over. Maybe I'm being inconsiderate towards women, as I am not one, nor have I ever been in that kind of position. Maybe. Even then, I can't say I wouldn't think the same thing I do now. Abortion is just a quick-fix to a mistake. It's not for rape, or for medical reasons, just for inconveniances. If you're not ready to have a baby, then don't have sex, and if you do, live with the consequences. Of course, this nation can't go on without sex, it's part of us, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by hayate[nar
    all in opiono it should b legal sorry for bad spelling
    but i think it depends to ok let me put it its missing a leg and an arm whoul du want to have a baby that whould have to be disabled and strugle through every thing. buy if its like a ho or hoker comeing in omost every 2 or 3 month it shouldnt be legal for them

to naruto11 w/e only p.s. i like naruto to my guy died though sad sad thing.
    What? I didn't understand a thing. And what does Naruto have anything to do with anything.

Edit: Enough with the adoption argument. Arrianna pretty much shut that down. It's NOT such a terrible thing to be adopted. I'd appreciate the fact that I was given my life to live, had I ever been in a situation where I was considered to be adopted.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think abortion is wrong. But i think there are exceptions to it. Like there is this girl who is related to someone i know. She was raped by her uncle when she was 12 and kept her baby. And takes care of him and is a good mother at such a young age. But i wouldnt find it wrong to have aborted the baby. I know its not the baby's fault. But its something hard to live with.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can give your baby away :/ even thou thats sick... what her uncle did a baby is still a life...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nympho View Post
    I know its not the baby's fault. But its something hard to live with.
    So you admit that it's not the baby's fault then... Now, in the situation that you presented to us, your... friend? was raped. That's a terrible thing to happen to anyone, even then, she decided to keep the baby. Ask your friend if you get the chance if she made the right decision.. I bet she will say yes.

"But its something hard to live with." In case of rape, I sympathize. However, as I stated in my last post, only 1% of abortions are due to rape. Yes, it's a terrible thing, but you can't base your opinion on something that only happens 1% of the time. The rest of the time, they should live with it. As it was there decision to have sex in the first place.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    That girl should have had an abortion cause she's 12 years old and she could have died because her body is so small.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    That girl should have had an abortion cause she's 12 years old and she could have died because her body is so small.
    it's not that her body is small. lots of womens bodies are small. it's just her body is still develping and it's not ready to handle that kind of pressure

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    duh my mistake. you're right.

People are forgetting that pregnancy is a huge responsibility and giving birth is pretty difficult too. Why should they go through all that pain just because people think it's morally wrong to take the easy way out?
    I want you religious nuts to acknowledge this post.

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast