Closed Thread
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, but it lives...

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's not like your removing a human being. So it's not murder or anything.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's not a murder, but still... You destroyed someones' live even he doesn't touched the earth's land... Even if he doesn't sees the earth for the first time... Even if he doesn't hear the earth's call... Even if he doesn't taste what it likes when he lives... It's still a crime...

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya but still its not alive are u not grasping that concept
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie Nettles may be famous one day Nettles may be famous one day Nettles's Avatar
    where all the bright stars and moon shine
    Thanks

sigh

Some times I wonder if it's YOU whos "not grasping that concept". So many women have killed themselves b/c of having an abortion. Due to the pain, stress, and regret.
    If its not a living thing, then why does it grow? Don't living things grow? To me this is one of those "DUH" questions. DUH!! its wrong to have an abortion. But you guys will NEVER understand that.
    How would you feel if your mom or dad told you that they thought of having an abortion. And if they did, that it would have been you they got rid of. Aren't you glad you got to live? Or is that beside the point to you? I would chose life for my baby, even if I was too young to care for him/her. It's not like you can't get help or anything.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kids who don't think about the aftermath of any act, with having sex at the top of the list have a lot to deal with. When that child starts get sick every morring the whole world to her is going to do a backfilp. In the defince of abortion rape is the only reason but with my morals no child of any age should have to go though pregnacy if there not ready for it. If she can't handle it than both the kid and the mom are going to have a crapy life.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Oct 09, 2006 at 08:34 AM.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    it IS alive, once the heart starts pumping IT IS ALIVE! i think that all abortions should be done b4 3 weeks, because at four the heart begins to pump. and whoever said that the fetus isn't human should be shot! how dare you say something that assanine!
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; Oct 10, 2006 at 12:22 PM. Reason: your bordering on flame....>.>

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MistressMorgan View Post
    I may have missed it but what about babies that are aborted because of health. There are some people that just cant handle a child with dissabilities. Is it wrong to abort a baby that will be in pain all its life?
    You did miss it, sort of. "My own stand? Only for incest, rape, life of the mother, or if the baby would not survive birth anyway." If there is a serious health issue then it can be considered. That is a rare case however.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    It's not like your removing a human being. So it's not murder or anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    You guys do know we're talking about a fetus right? It's not even human yet.
    fe‧tus
    –noun, plural -tus‧es. Embryology
    (used chiefly of viviparous mammals) the young of an animal in the womb or egg, esp. in the later stages of development when the body structures are in the recognizable form of its kind, in humans after the end of the second month of gestation.
    Also, especially British, foetus.
    Compare embryo (def. 2).

[Origin: 1350–1400; ME < L fētus bringing forth of young, hence that which is born, offspring, young still in the womb, equiv. to fē- (v. base attested in L only in n. derivatives, as fēmina woman, fēcundus fecund, etc.; cf. Gk thēsthai to suck, milk, OHG tāan to suck, OIr denid (he) sucks) + -tus suffix of v. action]

off‧spring
    –noun, plural -spring, -springs.
    1. children or young of a particular parent or progenitor.
    2. a child or animal in relation to its parent or parents.
    3. a descendant.
    4. descendants collectively.
    5. the product, result, or effect of something: the offspring of an inventive mind.
    [Origin: bef. 950; ME; OE ofspring; see off, of1, spring (v.)]

live
    liv‧ing.
    –verb (used without object)
    1. to have life, as an organism; be alive; be capable of vital functions: all things that live.
    5. to feed or subsist (usually fol. by on or upon): to live on rice and bananas.
    [Origin: bef. 900; ME liven, OE lifian, libban; c. D leven, G leben, ON lifa, Goth liban]

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)
    Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

Space Science Group
    The fetus stage of development lasts from the 9th week until birth.

By the beginning of this stage, all major body organs and systems are formed and are developing.

The mother and fetus are connected by the umbilical cord. It allows trading of nutrients from the mother’s body for waste from the baby’s body.

The fetus continues to grow and develops eyelids, fingers and toes, and the other body features. Soon the eyelids open and the fetus is not only able to open his or her eyes, but can sense light. The fetus is able to hear voices. The fetus develops a nose, tongue, and skin.

As the fetus develops, the mother gets larger. The baby may be born any time after the thirty-eighth week. If born before the thirty-eighth week, the baby is called premature. If the baby is born after the fortieth week, he or she is called post mature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Medical science says otherwise.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Closed Thread
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 ... LastLast