Closed Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    whatever and dont call me kid if anything im older than u second i do ggrasp the whole concept of abortion im not sayin its right im just sayin its not ur choice its hers so tough stuff its not ur deal so stay out of here decision
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    this will never end and stop the flaming. and imasorry naruto 1988, but you dont. you say one thing but thenm you go and say sometihn else.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    you dont know what i know alright and u dont fullly understand im reasoning so im sick and tired of people sayin u don tknow what ur talkin about wah wah wah i know fully what i say i dont agree with abortion but u cant compromise a persons freedoms..

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea, but your saying one thing like the fetus isnt a human and now you wanna say oh it's reala nd shouldnt be killed.

and dont be getting mad at me. i didnt do anything to yuou. im just pointing out your error.
    and this subject will unfortuately be a lifelong subject on debating

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Thanks
    look kitty im sorry alright i aplogize for taking it out on u an di appreciate ur point of view but read some of my past post u will see that i do think that abortion is wrong however its the girls choice to make and hers alone

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    you dont know what i know alright and u dont fullly understand im reasoning so im sick and tired of people sayin u don tknow what ur talkin about wah wah wah i know fully what i say i dont agree with abortion but u cant compromise a persons freedoms..
    lol I totally agree. I doesnt matter that some people think its wrong. We live in america and here we are free to make these decisions for ourselves. Now I dont need anyone to go all heroic on me and go into other issues like murder and stem cell research being right or wrong. Im just saying this issue has two sides to it. The side of a woman in that position, that more than half the people at this site dont know anything about and the other side that everyone knows about. Everyones a doctor. America makes this our choice. If people want to make decisions for other people this might not be the right country for them.

Thanks
    finally thast all i been trin to get througth evereyones thick skulls

Newbie Animeprincess21 may be famous one day Animeprincess21 may be famous one day Animeprincess21's Avatar
    Thanks
    being a christian young lady i would say im pro life im against abortion unless it was incest or the girl is too young to have it then they can get and abortion but i believe if a 15 year old girl has sex and gets pregnant its her own stupidity and she should give it up for adoption into a loving family who will cherish the child.
    i mean young people under 18 shouldnt be having sex there not emotionally or responsability ready for the consequence of a baby made from 1 night of lust.
    i believe a unborn baby has a right to choose life what did it ever do to get aborted like its garbage. a baby is a gift from god they are meant to be loved and honored. i know if i got pregnant now i would keep the baby and i know my family would help me anyway possible to raise it. I also know a best way to prevent unwanted pregnancy is to keep your legs closed and take a vow of chastisity

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast