Closed Thread
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    so let me get this right you want a girl that had sex on her own to have to b punished by having to give up her dreams over a mistake that was done only bc of her imaturity exactly wat it was imaturity u cant hold that aginst her its a persons choice to have a abortin no matter what u or the next person says its not ur call to say if its alive or not so b real and drop all this stuff such as there imature and give the child to an orpanage do u have any idea how many children are already waiting for adoptin and still w8ting all there lives goin from home to home back off alright back off the chances of chilidren being adopted these days are extremly low according to the new surveys so y dont u get a reality check and just back off its her choice not yours...
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    whatever and dont call me kid if anything im older than u second i do ggrasp the whole concept of abortion im not sayin its right im just sayin its not ur choice its hers so tough stuff its not ur deal so stay out of here decision
    Naruto. I happen to be nearly twice your age.

Personal responsibility isn't a big thing with you is it? You also seem to be hard of hearing since I've addressed the adoption angle for babies, three times.

Do I need to get out the roll of newspaper again?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    *covers his head* ayeee no no newspater it hurts how come ur not cutting me any slack here isnt anyone on my side
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    You did miss it, sort of. "My own stand? Only for incest, rape, life of the mother, or if the baby would not survive birth anyway." If there is a serious health issue then it can be considered. That is a rare case however.

fe‧tus
    –noun, plural -tus‧es. Embryology
    (used chiefly of viviparous mammals) the young of an animal in the womb or egg, esp. in the later stages of development when the body structures are in the recognizable form of its kind, in humans after the end of the second month of gestation.
    Also, especially British, foetus.
    Compare embryo (def. 2).

[Origin: 1350–1400; ME < L fētus bringing forth of young, hence that which is born, offspring, young still in the womb, equiv. to fē- (v. base attested in L only in n. derivatives, as fēmina woman, fēcundus fecund, etc.; cf. Gk thēsthai to suck, milk, OHG tāan to suck, OIr denid (he) sucks) + -tus suffix of v. action]

off‧spring
    –noun, plural -spring, -springs.
    1. children or young of a particular parent or progenitor.
    2. a child or animal in relation to its parent or parents.
    3. a descendant.
    4. descendants collectively.
    5. the product, result, or effect of something: the offspring of an inventive mind.
    [Origin: bef. 950; ME; OE ofspring; see off, of1, spring (v.)]

live
    liv‧ing.
    –verb (used without object)
    1. to have life, as an organism; be alive; be capable of vital functions: all things that live.
    5. to feed or subsist (usually fol. by on or upon): to live on rice and bananas.
    [Origin: bef. 900; ME liven, OE lifian, libban; c. D leven, G leben, ON lifa, Goth liban]

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)
    Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

Space Science Group

Medical science says otherwise.
    Blah Blah blah. You threw the dictionary at me and it still doesn't prove your point.
    A fetus is a piece of shit. It's not even a functional human being yet. No it's not even human yet. Take a look at these 12 week fetuses.

If you cut these out of a woman cooked it (whole of course) and put it on a plate and told people you were serving them a gorilla, monkey, or chimpanze fetus as a delicacy people would believe you. It doesn't look different from a primate.

About your adoption theory. That would be a thing to do if they actually decided they wanted to stay pregnant for 9 months. I'm a guy, so I could be wrong. But isn't pregnancy a huge responsibility? Who are other people to tell them what they should or not do with their body?

And if they decide to go through all that effort of being pregnant they aren't going to give it up for adoption. Incapable mothers usually don't give away their kids. They should but they don't. The state or CPS usually has to take the kid away.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    *covers his head* ayeee no no newspater it hurts how come ur not cutting me any slack here isnt anyone on my side
    Well, Shodokan appears to be but he just suggested serving fetuses as an entree so I'm not sure I would let him speak for me if I was you.

Your opinion is the female should be able to choose. That's your right. Just as we have the right to dissagree with you. It's only when you start arguing with facts that can be disputed that things get messy.

As long as your opinon isn't actually based on those disputable facts then you should be on solid ground. The question is are they?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    We have similar opinons on the subject I'm just more extreme than he is. I'm starting a thread about eating chicken fetuses if your interested in look at it Arianna.

Which disputable facts are you referring to?
    Last edited by Shodokan; Oct 09, 2006 at 08:58 PM.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    arrianna is right!!! a human fetus is a living breathinf thing. it's heart starts pumping at 3-4 weeks of preganacy so how can you say it's not alive?

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    arrianna is right!!! a human fetus is a living breathinf thing. it's heart starts pumping at 3-4 weeks of preganacy so how can you say it's not alive?
    A tadpole has a beating heart but I wouldn't think twice if I killed it. It's not even a human being yet look at it. It's like a freakin tadpole with arms. This is a 4 week old embryo by the way.

Last edited by Miroku4444; Oct 10, 2006 at 08:40 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast