Closed Thread
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    ......um idk wat to say to that.....er ok...
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Enough with the gross baby pics man.

Just because it has not developed all the features that make it look human, doesnt mean its not a human being.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to the teachings of the Catholic faith, even tho im not Catholic, a fetus is a living human being and a sin is committed when it is killed by that doctor, so in other terms that means the doctor is a killer not the mother, and the doctor has sinned. and embryo is not a living person and therefore when killed its not a sin.

If ya wanna know my denomination it's Pentecostal

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Enough with the gross baby pics man.

Just because it has not developed all the features that make it look human, doesnt mean its not a human being.
    I think you mean it hasn't developed into a human. It's not human yet. It has the potential to be human but it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by rockroc View Post
    According to the teachings of the Catholic faith, even tho im not Catholic, a fetus is a living human being and a sin is committed when it is killed by that doctor, so in other terms that means the doctor is a killer not the mother, and the doctor has sinned. and embryo is not a living person and therefore when killed its not a sin.

If ya wanna know my denomination it's Pentecostal
    That's why I don't like to argue with religious people they don't argue using logic. They just scream about how their belief is right.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    A tadpole has a beating heart but I wouldn't think twice if I killed it. It's not even a human being yet look at it. It's like a freakin tadpole with arms.
    Based on that logic neither this nor this would be considered human either (warning: may offend).

You cannot base what is and is not human solely on looks.

I think you mean it hasn't developed into a human. It's not human yet. It has the potential to be human but it's not.
    ...and you have the medical degree to back that up with? To use your own analogy, a tadpole is not a frog but that does not make it "a peice of shit". It just makes it a baby.

That's why I don't like to argue with religious people they don't argue using logic. They just scream about how their belief is right.
    Much like you and your attempts to shock people into agreeing with you?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do an DNA test on it, its human. Just because it's at an early stage of development. Don't make it non-human.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well being that I don't have a uterus don't think I should have a say in the issue wouldn't you agree?

But that aside Miroku I have a block of stone and I take a hammer to it, does that mean I just destroyed a work of art? It is not carved sanded or shaped yet but it could be a breath taking work of art.

and I'm if you can't tell because I'm not a woman I'm pro choice
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well since abortion has been legalised in England in 1967, the death of women who have had back street abortions has dropped considerably. Many women were forced due to certain circumstances to have back street abortions or self-induced abortions before it was legalised. This resulted mainly to death and encouraged doctors to campaign for abortion to be legal, as it is a safer option. But I feel that this is the only good thing about abortion being legal.

There are other alternatives to consider if a mother dosn't want her child, for example adoption or fostering. Every person should have the right to live and there are lots of couples and families who would like to adopt babies as they can't have one for themselves. Also, the lack of babies up for adoption becuase of abortion in the UK has resulted in many would be parents to travel abraod and adopting from there.

But I suppose this is a very personal topic and we all deserve our seperate opinions. It is based on circumstances, like 'What if the mothers life will be in danger if she has the baby?' Or 'What if the baby will be disabled and live a miserable life?' Surely you would want the best for your son/daughter. However who are we to decide who lives and who dies?

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Closed Thread
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast