Closed Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate

yes i agree, woman are being treated likie peices of meat rather than a human being. i should make a tipic on that

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    i say to be honest why are we arguing, for one, NO ONE CAN TELL A WOMAN WHAT TO DO WITH HER BODY!!
    second, if the woman wants it then let her have it. the law shouldnt ge involved. yes your eliminating a baby that will soo be a living breathing thing but i think abortions are morally wrong but it is the womans say so. she may have a reason like i did or she may not wanna have the baby and adoption may not be the option. i mean it's over 1000 kids in a single orphanage and it's tons more. but i dont sgree with it i just say it helps and no onecan tell what a woman can do with her body
    You are right no one can tell a woman what to do with HER body however a fetus IS NOT YOUR BODY.

The word fetus originates from the Latin word 'fetus' meaning "offspring," "act of bearing young," or "is or was filled with young". So in essence it means BABY. Some may say it is only a baby if it is born but I believe that anything alive and growing (which starts at conception) is a living being and in this instance a baby.

It is a separate living being growing in your body and no matter the circumstance it is NEVER right to end the life of a helpless, defenseless being. YOU ARE NOT GOD, who gave you the right to chose if a separate living being lives or dies just because it is inside your body?

When you become pregnant it is my personal opinion you have forfeited your right to choose what is best for yourself over the life of the child. No matter how you word it, YOU made the choice to be in that situation.

Now you can argue 2 things. What about rape? You know where I didn't choose the baby...I ask this does 2 wrongs make a right? Does killing the life inside you make right the horrible act that was done to you? The answers to those questions are your own.

The other thing is what if the baby is going to be deformed or retarded and I say so what? I have a cousin that has downs syndrome and I use to pity him...frankly now I envy him cause even with all he has been through he is the happiest person I know...truly happy...how can you deny that just because it will be hard on you?

Just my thoughts purely subjective.

BTW this isn't an attack at you princesslady I am just using your quote because you stated a woman has the right to do what ever with her body

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

oh i know cheif,it's cool. and that was some words t o think about, but point blank, the gov shouldnt get invloved. thats my whole issue

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

why are womem being treaded like animals? i almost feel like
    there saying lets control the child population abort or dont have sex till your 21, its stupid how there acting over this, true abortion is helpfull but
    i see it as a way to demean women though women are to blind by there passions to see it.
    The woman u talking about is the ones that demean themself so u are fighting a lost cause...
    If a woman don't wanna get preagnant she has two choices say No or have her protection sorted before standing at the crossroads of having or not having a unwanted child..

As easy as that so all they have to do is make some of the choices to protects themselfs not for mens sake but for their own.

How difficult is that.????

Newbie Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann's Avatar
    Thanks

Abortion should only be considered in rape and incest cases, they didn't ask to have those horrible things happen to them, but at the same time if they have the child every time she looks at her child, she'll remember what happened...and even the women who abort are forced to live with the memory of their dead child.
    I don't think abortions should happen even if the girl is underage, she made the decision to have sex and get pregnant. I had a friend in high school who got pregnant after she'd moved away and still had her child, and abortion never entered her mind, but some girls don't have a choice because of their parents, its not up to the parents to decide its the woman's choice. If she's mature enough to get pregant, she's mature enough to decide wether to put her baby up for adoption or keep it...

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Abortion...should it be legal? Yes.
    For everyone and in all cases? No

Just when victim of incest, rape(including abuse of minor) or mothers life is in danger.
    I couldn't deny anyone from making abortion if she would fit any of those
    categories...I just couldn't.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

i think the only way it should b legal is by situations such as rape or underage io mean come on it the girl ha to live her life the way she sees fit
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think that abortion should only be allowed in rape cases, but if abortion becomes illegal then women will just end up getting them in some other way. She'll pay someone who probably doesn't even know how to preform an abortion to do it in some back alley. It could end up huritng more then just the unborn child possibly even killing the girl having the abortion.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast