Closed Thread
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix of Love View Post
    No I never claimed to be an artist at least not just a sculptor I do 3-D Animation which is sculpting drawing math along with a few other fields when I'm working with materials I am no longer a person, I am god the child in question is the stone. In the end it is my work of art and it is perfect. God discards no stone. man dose in my earlier post the hammer was used to destroy.

Because I couldn't think of a better blunt object for destroying works of art but in this post it is just a tool use to create. In other words man and god have a hammer and you know I'd be pissed off if your where smashing my art

Sorry I see now it wasn't a great analogy when I started but I think I've cleared up my point a bit if not well I keep trying or move on.
    See now that makes perfect sense.

I gotcha.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nympho View Post
    Well of course its not the baby's fault. And adopting is a better option. But i was trying to give an example of at least something that is a good reason for abortion. Not that abortion is a good thing.
    Ahh, I gotcha now.

And i dont understand your last line about rape and that it was there choice to have sex. That doesn't make any sense at all.
    Sorry if it sounded a bit confusing. I read it over and I have to agree it was sort of cut up. To rephrase... I think I was replying to one of your examples (rape) of something that would make abortion a good reason, as you said above. I was basically saying that although I sympathise with someone who is pregnant due to rape, only 1% of abortions are done due to rape. What I mean by saying that is... You can't justify abortion by using rape as an argument, because it happens so rarely. It's illogical. I then said... For all of the other times, disincluding abortions due to medical reasons (6%), abortions are usually done for people who have sex and find it inconveniant, for whatever reason (age, school, etc...), to have the baby. Thus, I merely said that if you have sex, you should live with it, as it was your decision (albeit a dumb one) to have sex in the first place. Inconveniance doesn't serve justice for murdering an innocent child, even if it means dropping out of school, or any other cases.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    Ahh, I gotcha now.

Sorry if it sounded a bit confusing. I read it over and I have to agree it was sort of cut up. To rephrase... I think I was replying to one of your examples (rape) of something that would make abortion a good reason, as you said above. I was basically saying that although I sympathise with someone who is pregnant due to rape, only 1% of abortions are done due to rape. What I mean by saying that is... You can't justify abortion by using rape as an argument, because it happens so rarely. It's illogical. I then said... For all of the other times, disincluding abortions due to medical reasons (6%), abortions are usually done for people who have sex and find it inconveniant, for whatever reason (age, school, etc...), to have the baby. Thus, I merely said that if you have sex, you should live with it, as it was your decision (albeit a dumb one) to have sex in the first place. Inconveniance doesn't serve justice for murdering an innocent child, even if it means dropping out of school, or any other cases.
    Glad you cleared that up. You left me rather confused earliar. And i think that the same way, if they are going to have sex they should except the consequences. Or keep there parts to themselves.

I'm havin myself a baby boy actually. He is due on Christmas. So excited! Wouldn't have aborted him for the world!

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Glad you cleared that up. You left me rather confused earliar. And i think that the same way, if they are going to have sex they should except the consequences. Or keep there parts to themselves.

I'm havin myself a baby boy actually. He is due on Christmas. So excited! Wouldn't have aborted him for the world!
    Glad to clear it up.

Also, congratulations on the baby boy. I hope everything turns up well!

Moreover... "Thus, I merely said that if you have sex, you should live with it, as it was your decision (albeit a dumb one) to have sex in the first place."

I want to clarify. When I said that having sex is a dumb decision, I mean it for outside marriage. Especially for younger people.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have to agree with silver on that if they have sex in the first place they shouldn't look to abortion if they get pregnant. My younger sister got pregnant at 16 and my older sister was trieing to give her the option of abortion, which ticked me off. My family was split on the matter, but she decided to keep it in the end and it's not like her life is ruined. She still goes to school and everybody helps out to take care of the child. There is no need for abortion in these circumstances.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks
    congrats Nympho!!

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    ture but there young and imature so u gotta b real there gonna make mistakes so dont let that ruin thre life
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie Death2199 may be famous one day Death2199 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    a woman should have the right to chose to abort or not. not forgeting if the fetus is her can kill her she should have the right to terminate the fetus. plus theres situations such as rape where a woman might not want to have that child in fear of a daliy reminder of being violated. lastly abortion should not be allowed if you have it done mutliple times its one thing to have it done once or twice but after that its a habit. people should never forget the fact that there is adoption but if aborting is the only option in a personal case basis then i guess no one can say your wrong for it.

Closed Thread
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast