Closed Thread
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    this thread will never end. abortion will always be legal. they madde it legal cuz of dangerous homemade abortions killing girls
    No, they made it legal because the courts determined that a women had the right to privacy concerning contraceptives and the surpreme court determined that abortions fit in that definition.

That's what made it so messed up. There is no legal determination based on right to choose only privacy for the use of contraceptives. Under that reasoning if you support unlimited abortions you are saying it is a legitimate means of contracetive. That's it.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    Glad to clear it up.

Also, congratulations on the baby boy. I hope everything turns up well!

Moreover... "Thus, I merely said that if you have sex, you should live with it, as it was your decision (albeit a dumb one) to have sex in the first place."

I want to clarify. When I said that having sex is a dumb decision, I mean it for outside marriage. Especially for younger people.
    Well i am definetly married and definetly 20. So there is no reason why i would have aborted my baby.

But you guys have to think also, yeah the girl can adopt. But you have to understand how hard it is for 9 months of pregnancy, the fear of labor and birth, the pain of it. Its a big responsibility and alot of work to bring them into the world. You may think its nothing. But its more than you think. Factor in doctors visits, lab work, eating properly, prenatel vitamins, classes etc. If i was some little girl who got pregnant and didnt have anybody to help me. Abortion would be an option. If she decided to have the baby, she has to pay for all these things, and if she can't go to the doctor, take all the procedures and vitamins, the baby she brings into this world will not be a healthy baby, but one that will have many problems with or without his birth mother. You guys can't be so one sided. I don't like the idea of abortion. But until your in that kind of situation. I don't think you should be debating someone's life.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    seee shes awesome she knows whats up unlike the other "wierdos"
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nympho View Post
    Well i am definetly married and definetly 20. So there is no reason why i would have aborted my baby.

But you guys have to think also, yeah the girl can adopt. But you have to understand how hard it is for 9 months of pregnancy, the fear of labor and birth, the pain of it. Its a big responsibility and alot of work to bring them into the world. You may think its nothing. But its more than you think. Factor in doctors visits, lab work, eating properly, prenatel vitamins, classes etc. If i was some little girl who got pregnant and didnt have anybody to help me. Abortion would be an option. If she decided to have the baby, she has to pay for all these things,...
    False.

I am also married and have two children.

In the US and all 1st world countries that I know of if the mother cannot pay for those things the government pays for them. In the US there is Medicaid, WIC, and CHIP. I don't know the names of the other countries programs but they exist. Especially in BC Canada where I lived for a bit. I knew several expectant mothers on government programs under full medical supervision. There are entire departments dedicated just to providing full support and services to those who can't afford it or don't have family who will.

BTW, congratulations.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    no!!! why do you think they did that. and yes they made it legal cuz homemade abortions. i wil prove it.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Go and prove it prncesslady.

Whats going on in this thread? Have people stoped arguing. I could start up again but it would be just me and Arianna.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    False.

I am also married and have two children.

In the US and all 1st world countries that I know of if the mother cannot pay for those things the government pays for them. In the US there is Medicaid, WIC, and CHIP. I don't know the names of the other countries programs but they exist. Especially in BC Canada where I lived for a bit. I knew several expectant mothers on government programs under full medical supervision. There are entire departments dedicated just to providing full support and services to those who can't afford it or don't have family who will.

BTW, congratulations.
    Thanx.

But even so. Don't you think that pregnancy, labor and birth should not be reserved for children? You don't see how this is something a child shouldn't experience? I know they shouldnt have sex in the first place. But that doesnt mean the should be completely punished for it. If the girl keeps the baby and has all this help. A childhood is lost. And will more than likely cause problems for her later. She might neglect her child to have the fun she was deprived of from her mistakes. She might even begin to blame the child for her lost innocence. I know it seems that i am fighting for one side. But it seems like everyone is so close minded to the actual situation.
    I believe from the moment the baby is concieved it is a person who has a soul and not some garbage to be thrown away. Of course it isn't. But you can't just take one side in a complex situation. The mother has a side too. Be fair people. Don't be so cruel.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    ^^^ My cousin got pregnant and gave birth when she was 13. She treats her daughter like absolute shit. The cps temporarily took her daughter away because she would punch her daughter in the head all the time. Everyone in my family knows that she beat her kid up cause she didn't want her in the first place. Her daughter has had a bunch of other bad things happen to her. But that's another story.

Closed Thread
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast