Closed Thread
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks
    there r cases that Abortion Must Be Legal...thats all!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

abortion..

Like mentioned many times before. No one has the right to tell a woman what to do with her body.

There shouldn't even be a debate about this.

If you believe that abortion is killing a child then DON'T DO IT
    If you believe that abortion can be a good thing, or neccasary to do then good for you go for it.

It should be the persons choice wether to have an abortion or not, just because people believe in something ( such as a religion that goes against abortion) doesn't mean that everyone does.

Let the person decided depending on there situation, depending on what they want their future to be.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    ur still not graspng it a child is alwayus a blessing but as for adoption well heres a clue i dont mean to be creul but y condemn t he poor child to b living from family to family ther are thousands of children who just live in orphanage so why submit your child to that kind of life i want my child to nkow what it means to b loved in one home and not many others and thats just how i see it sorry....
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    Like mentioned many times before. No one has the right to tell a woman what to do with her body.

There shouldn't even be a debate about this.

If you believe that abortion is killing a child then DON'T DO IT
    If you believe that abortion can be a good thing, or neccasary to do then good for you go for it.

It should be the persons choice wether to have an abortion or not, just because people believe in something ( such as a religion that goes against abortion) doesn't mean that everyone does.

Let the person decided depending on there situation, depending on what they want their future to be.

I believe the point of this is to debate whether or not there should be a law regarding it because of course people are going to act in ways which support their own opinions.

And again, I feel that after the 4th week of pregnancy it should be illegal for just that, you have no right to make choices for someone else's body and well being, including the fetus' body inside yours.

And again, I say 4th week because that's when the beginnings of the brain and spinal column develop and the heart starts beating.

If it has a pulse, it's alive.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    omg...look bro did u know see what i just posted y bring the kid into a life if u dont want it not to b offensive to anyone but i mean a child is always a good thing but if the girl didnt want it to begin with and adoptin is a option yes but read my last post and u will get it bc im not typing it over agin
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    omg...look bro did u know see what i just posted y bring the kid into a life if u dont want it not to b offensive to anyone but i mean a child is always a good thing but if the girl didnt want it to begin with and adoptin is a option yes but read my last post and u will get it bc im not typing it over agin
    Your point here needs further explanation... A child is 'Always a Good Thing?' What about the case where a birth a child leads to the death of a Mother? or a Mother with other children? What about the cases where severe mental retardation is unavoidable, (and there are chronic medical conditions that can cause this... One of the conditions is mentioned on almost every can of diet soda...) What about the cases of severe birth defects that only result in a short and painful life of only a few months to years, conditions that if occured with a dog or cat, you could be charged with cruelity to animals if you didn't euthanized... Not every birth results in a happy occasion... Orphanages are filled with children who are simply unadoptable because of chronic health problems, severe mental retardation or bith defects that require around the clock medical care...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie TTT-Katana may be famous one day TTT-Katana may be famous one day TTT-Katana's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think abortion should be illegal, exept for maybe cases of rape or if they try to have the child the person would die. Abortion is killing a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Splinter291 View Post
    but we already have too much humans as it is
    So because there are too many humans here on earth, we should make it ok for murders to kill people, because that is the same as someone killing an unborn child, in my opion.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Sep 28, 2006 at 06:42 PM.
    My life is my own. You can't control me.
    I am like a sword get to close and you'll get hurt.
    I have very bad spelling. Expect some spelling mistakes.

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every abortion doesn't have to be murder you can get an abortion while it is still a fetus and under the USA laws it isn't murder if its not fully doveloped. Yet i do think that women have the chioce to have there child or not but only becuase they have a good reason, and i don't mean being to young becuase thats your own dam falt, i mean like rape and things like that

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast