Closed Thread
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate

Newbie TTT-Katana may be famous one day TTT-Katana may be famous one day TTT-Katana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Even when a child is still a fetus, and growing in the mother, has a heartbeat. Isn't stoping someones heart born or unborn, killing?
    My life is my own. You can't control me.
    I am like a sword get to close and you'll get hurt.
    I have very bad spelling. Expect some spelling mistakes.

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks
    The fetus or the unborn has also a right to live...It is on the Bill of Rights.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    ......once agin its no ones choice to make but the mothers how can u call it murder i mean lets b real here ok lets look at it from your angle how bout that lets say the child is born ok the girl sends him or her to adoption the kid lives in a orphanage all his life and thats just it y submit th ekid to that.....
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pride_Edward View Post
    But is right to let mother die if child could be saved?
    Can we tell mothers friends and relatives that we had to let her die
    cos we can't do abortion?
    I think that we should allow abortion, but just in few minor cases.
    Who gives us rights to pratically kill the mother if she could be saved
    if abortion would be commenced.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pride_Edward View Post
    where in the Bill of Rights is fetus right to live found at?

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

But..

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    ......once agin its no ones choice to make but the mothers how can u call it murder i mean lets b real here ok lets look at it from your angle how bout that lets say the child is born ok the girl sends him or her to adoption the kid lives in a orphanage all his life and thats just it y submit th ekid to that.....
    If I was an orphaned kid, I'd be glad to know that I was allowed to live instead of being killed.

Abortion should only be allowed in special cases, otherwise it should be outlawed. The procedure is cruel and grotesque in nature, and can, and has harmed the women who do it, mentally and physically. The whole thing is a huge business for the doctors. I'd probably put my money on the fact that more than half of the women that go to abortion clinics are under 20 alone, and looking to correct a mistake they made.

Edit: Correct me if I'm wrong anywhere, but provide proof.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    im with ketaro and night fox its not in the bill or rights and are we suppoed to let the girl die be we cant do a abortin bc a few people think its wrong its not fair to compromize a girls freedom of choice...
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    again. i dont know why we are arguing. abortion has been going on for years and now they wanna say something. if the woman doesnt want the baby she doesnt have to have it. it may not be right but it's the womans decision

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast