Closed Thread
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Abortion Be Legal or not lets debate

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta View Post
    I believe the point of this is to debate whether or not there should be a law regarding it because of course people are going to act in ways which support their own opinions.

And again, I feel that after the 4th week of pregnancy it should be illegal for just that, you have no right to make choices for someone else's body and well being, including the fetus' body inside yours.

And again, I say 4th week because that's when the beginnings of the brain and spinal column develop and the heart starts beating.

If it has a pulse, it's alive.
    Yes, and I guess I'm saying that it should be legalised and let people make up there own minds about their bodies and their lives, not some politician.

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea abortion in many country considered legal...
    And ther's many reasons to do so.
    But I dunno why, I just... dislike it.

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol dnt be so mean aya-kun XD it's possible for ppl to get out of the trend

anyways, abortion should be....i dunno really coz u're taking away the life of an unborn child......but condoms are there to be used!!! not to mention the pills for women......still ppl should take precautions always so tht this doesnt become an issue

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    brain washing them to use condoms n pills doesnt sound like tht bad XD

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post

If I ever have a daughter, I'll sew her up so that she won't sleep around and then abort a life. Really! I'll do that! XD

baa~
    That's called "Female Genital Mutilation" it is a practice used in many areas of Africa to prevent "woman x" from getting it on with anyone besides "man y"

It is of course, a disgusting human right's issue.

Princesslady: You are still summing up your arguements in response to mine by saying "you shouldn't tell a woman what to do with her body" but it's not your body getting sucked through a vaccuum. And again, do you have the right to tell the fetus what is going to be done to it's body?

I think I'm going to name my stance "Life begins at implantation" though it's only partially accurate (implantation occurs at around 2-3 weeks, though I argue for 4 weeks.)

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow hes wierd for that its no ones choice but the mothers
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    Exactly Blade-san.

We need guaranteed condoms and pills to prevent all this. ~ ^__^ baa~

Instead of wasting money and time legalizing this sh!t abortion, they should provide other altenatives like condoms and pills.

Moral teachings!
    Sex education!
    BRAIN WASHING! [j/k] (n_n) baa~

wakakakaka~

<-- is evil. ^^
    It legal here in the US if done b4 the baby is to far along.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya but the point is to eliminate that problem sorry not problem but that anyways whos to say if it gets to far along it will affect the mothes life thats y the decisin shouild b taken places earlier
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast