+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Should animals be ill treated?

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should animals be ill treated?

This world has too many idiots

Newbie Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should animals be ill treated?

Of course not. They should be treated with love and kindness. Why would anyone treat them badly? They are part of life so they need to shown respect too. Some people are totally sick.
    Do you wanna rock with me?

If you stand beside me, and love me always,
    I will make you the happiest person in the world.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course pets should be treated with love and care or at least with a place to sleep and food everyday, and it's very sick and disturbing to hear of such an event occuring. But I don't turn an eye when someone does something like that to their pet. It's not really worth it. I mean, they just pass on to the spiritual, like everything living does.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: shud animals be ill treated?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    That lady was on drugs right??? Because if not. She needs some F***ing Treatment.. Yeah go ahead and tell use that are generation is bad, but I'll just let one of my fellow humans kick a kitten I in. That's Bulls***. How sick minded is she. If you can kill animals. You can surly kill humans. I hope she's in Texas (sp) Can you say death row.
    no, i dun think she's on drugs....but frm wat the researches say...these ppl uses animal to express their anger or some sort like tat....stupid

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elie26
    no, i dun think she's on drugs....but frm wat the researches say...these ppl uses animal to express their anger or some sort like tat....stupid
    That too, and they use them for experiments for the fashion industries and many related industries. If the torturing was being done on humans, we could have seen many people retaliate the next day. Not all that, but the ministers sould speak about the human's right and all that.

Hello? Many people don't even realize that the animals are being mistreated, but luckily some do. I mean animals also want to live.

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    That too, and they use them for experiments for the fashion industries and many related industries. If the torturing was being done on humans, we could have seen many people retaliate the next day. Not all that, but the ministers sould speak about the human's right and all that.

Hello? Many people don't even realize that the animals are being mistreated, but luckily some do. I mean animals also want to live.
    yea, i agree...the fashion industry uses their product on animals for experiment...i mean...tat's juz wrong..

Newbie Dark-Shadow-Dancer may be famous one day Dark-Shadow-Dancer may be famous one day Dark-Shadow-Dancer's Avatar
    Thanks

its truly sick isnt it? to think that one could kill one of mother natures creatures so easily. its just not fair
    let me soak up your idiocy like a spounge..tingly tingly tingly!
    I tried to keep an open mind but my brains kept falling out.....

this sig is thanks to bloodhawk, you rule man!
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

They should show the same amount of respect as humans do to humans, in my opinion. In fact, animals are a lot better compared to humans, so yeah. It's simple: If one doesn't have the power to create, then that one has no right, whatsoever, to kill or even harm another life. Simple truth, but not recognized by a few or most.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast