+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: should bad people not be allowed to have kids?

Newbie baka1 may be famous one day baka1 may be famous one day baka1's Avatar
    Thanks

should bad people not be allowed to have kids?

ok when i say bad i mean selfish, conseaded,controling people. that have addictions, clinically diagnosed emotional disorders, or have a habit of getting in bad relationships. don't get me wrong not all people with some of these problems would be bad perants if they where willing to fix or atleased learn to keep some of thease peoblems on the low. when i say not allowed i mean by law.
    MOO

Otaku Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should bad people not be allowed to have kids?

... Well I think anyone could have a kid but I dont really think everyone should have a kid.

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think people who are emotionally/mentally disturbed should have children, but many of them do anyways and sometimes the kid comes out as a perfectly normal person or they end up as phychos and sociopaths. either way, there's no way to stop people like that from raising children unless other people call Child Services on them, unfortunatly it doesn't happen as much as it should

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Allowed to have kids? What kind of question is that? Should be more like should we just kill a few of them and then they would get the idea and stop being such jerks

Just my thoughts!

Newbie baka1 may be famous one day baka1 may be famous one day baka1's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL. that works too. chiefblackhammer
    MOO

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    Allowed to have kids? What kind of question is that? Should be more like should we just kill a few of them and then they would get the idea and stop being such jerks

Just my thoughts!
    WELL SAID! XD

okee.. to my personal opinion... No one cares about this ^_^
    if a bad person wants a child, he/she is willing to change their live or give themselves a chance to form a decent family. Either that, they need an apprentice! XD

Unless... the bad guy rapes and made a woman pregnant... he doesn't deserve his d**k... (>.<)

am i talking out of the question again?
    gomen minna. >.<
    baaa~~~~
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

that is an extremely fascist question. Now I'm not saying you're a nazi, but you're question is slandering and holds nazi qualities. Maybe you should try not to model your life style after hitler. I mean, democracy is going to have its beauty, and its not so pretty. And what's with "bad?" why don't you be more specific such as pricks, assholes, etc. etc. You can't just go up to a person and say, "hey! You're an asshole! You can't have kids! Ever!" That makes you even more of an asshole than they are. The "good" people are going to have their kids, and the "bad" people are going to have theirs, it's the way its always going to be, why should you deprive a child of life just because their parents are jerks?

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, if I was going to be born somewhere, I would certainly prefer it be from a kind and caring family. I mean, why would I want to be born from "bad" people? That kind of life would be torture, and I might even end up becoming one of "them"

That being said, we cant really take away the rights of people to conceive (regardless of how "bad" they are). Like Chief and Dark. said, the idea is quite ridiculous and unjust. If we're thinking of saving children from a terrible future, there are far better ways to deal with it than practically banning "bad" people from having sex.

And besides, how do we decide who is "bad" and who is "good" anyway? Ill bet there would have to be a law to categorize people first before this law is passed.... then what would happen to this already messed up place? More stereotypes..... great, that's all we need....
    Last edited by bassdudez; Jun 28, 2006 at 05:47 AM.
    Kastelic's creation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast