+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: should bad people not be allowed to have kids?

Newbie dreamzz may be famous one day dreamzz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: should bad people not be allowed to have kids?

i have to ask, what would the standard be and who is to judge? honestly, no one is perfect and who can say what is passable and what is not? i don't know if i agree with it or not, i'm just confused as to how it would work.

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Some of the very bad rapists are already castrated here, but I agree that many ill individuals go unnoticed. If one is diagnosed as said by the people above, he should get contraception for free. (Like as it would help anyway...) And in a way that he could not resell it, for example those little tampons put under your skin that work several months. (Not sure if they are available for men, but you get the idea.)

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

there's a lot to be said on this topic, but just to sum it up, i believe there is a law in effect stating that you must be capable of this and that to be able to take care of your own children. in other words, you can have kids all you like, but as for whether or not you can take care of them, it's up to the authorities to decide. for most cases, the authorities won't even look into it, because most parents won't have children unless they can take responsibility for them. but in cases where the parent(s) have a bad history (ie criminal past - drug use, alcohol abuse, etc etc) then the authorities come in and make the decision.

Otaku moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess's Avatar
    Thanks

to start off, what do you exactly call a bad person? anyone can be a bad person. a person who does drugs and alcohol uncontrolably can be allowed to get clean and a fresh start at life, but that nessecarily does not make them a bad person. what exactly is a bad person. not anyone is a bad person. bad people can be the nicest people in the world. so what is a bad person in your terms.
    FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT!
    WINNING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT
    NEVER RUNNING FROM A REAL FIGHT,
    SHES THE ONE NAMED SAILORMOON

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moongoddess
    to start off, what do you exactly call a bad person? anyone can be a bad person. a person who does drugs and alcohol uncontrolably can be allowed to get clean and a fresh start at life, but that nessecarily does not make them a bad person. what exactly is a bad person. not anyone is a bad person. bad people can be the nicest people in the world. so what is a bad person in your terms.
    a bad person is defined by what the thread starter, baka1, has stated;
    Quote Originally Posted by baka1
    ok when i say bad i mean selfish, conseaded,controling people. that have addictions, clinically diagnosed emotional disorders, or have a habit of getting in bad relationships. don't get me wrong not all people with some of these problems would be bad perants if they where willing to fix or atleased learn to keep some of thease peoblems on the low. when i say not allowed i mean by law.

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

well usually karma comes into play when bad people have kids ...............cause if they treat theyre kids badly then they arnt gonna have them for long anyway so it really doesnt matter when u think about it

I am a sage....the light of elements

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

I really think that "bad people' shouldn't have kids, but I'm still not sure if they should be restricted by law. I mean, I have seen bad parents before, and I really don't think the kid(s) should have to go through that kind of stuff, but for it to be against the law would probly be too vague. for example, if an officer told someone they coudn't have kids, that would be his judgement and therefore someone who rightfully deserves to have a kid wouldn't be able too. Also, keeping someone from having a kid would be a problem.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

ok when i say bad i mean selfish, conseaded,controling people.
    Technically you can also be extremely smart, have a wonderful job and home, and all the money you'd need and more to educate your children and have those qualities... so what do you then?

have addictions, clinically diagnosed emotional disorders, or have a habit of getting in bad relationships.
    Addictions is a broad subject. Clinically diagnosed emotional disorders include BPLRD and ADHD as well as Schizophrenia - and tons of people with those disorders have raised perfectly fine children. And what kind of 'bad relationships' do you mean?

I don't really understand how there could be a law to prevent people with these issues to not have children... just a little too broad ^.^;
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast