+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: should bad people not be allowed to have kids?

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should bad people not be allowed to have kids?

Its a good question.I really think that anyone should have kids,regardless of whether they are good or bad.One,it ensures the survival of the human race.Two,just because that their parents are bad,it doesn't mean that their kid/kids will be bad.Well that may be true some of the time.But ppl shouldn't be deprived of rights unless they are a real threat to society.Also it depends on wat u mean by "bad".

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Ppl are animals.......everyone tends to forget that......Nature's rule applies.......
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

i think just because people are bad does not mean that there children are going to be bad

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe that that a bad person should not have kids because they might hurt or abuse the children.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends on how bad but, unless into drugs rape or anythink like that, yea I think they have that right! I don't have any further explaination for my answer!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion:

I think they should. I mean maybe that's probably the reason they're bad people in the first place because they don't have children. People change afterwards they have kids....sometimes. But hey we all have the will to have children here on this terrain. We just need to figure out how to raise them to be. If we can't do that then why everyone, good and bad, have children? It's all up to the parent. But, from experience of another person, you live on drugs and have kids for the hell of it, then expect to have another bad person to have a baby.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

man, ppl are animals.....we breed just as much as dogs and cats...
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks

Whoah, whoah! Ok, first off, "bad" is relative. Being selfish and conceited makes you unlikeable, sure, but it does not make you "bad" or evil. Basically what we're hinting at here, like Dark. hinted at, is Eugenics. I would pose that if you are high and mighty enough to say that behavior below the criminal level of rape would justify the inability to have children that you, yourself, are "bad" and by your own law shouldn't be allowed to have children.

I don't think any of you who think this is a good idea have any clue about the historic prescedent you would mimmic. Go to your local library and carouse through some books on the Eugenics movement which started in the early 1900's or so and culminated in the Nazi party's tactics. You may ask yourself, "What do the Nazi's have to do with what we're talking about here?!" Eugenics started out with exactly this thought. If we keep "bad people" from having children, then we will live in a better place. It's BS.

Furthermore, don't you think it's just a tad hypocritic to list 'controlling' in your list of bad things, when this, in and of itself, is extremely controlling? Simply unbelievable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast