+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: should bad people not be allowed to have kids?

Newbie Admiral_Dread may be famous one day Admiral_Dread may be famous one day Admiral_Dread's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should bad people not be allowed to have kids?

This man eats WAY to much food, our choices are tear out his stomach and give him a new one, or fix the one he has now so it smaller so he can't eat as much....

I read it, and I totally understand you weren't going for the selective breeding vibe. But I want to know your reasons why you would soon tear the fetus out of the mother's womb then to keep her from having children or taking the child and finding a suitable family to raise the child.

It's preventing people who are not suitable for parenthood from having children, not forcing people who are fitted for parenthood to have children.
    There must be some misunderstanding, I could really care less if a selective breeding was put into place. You take the child away from the unsuitable parents and give it to suitable ones, not rip the damn thing out of the mothers womb and kill it. That sounds a whole lot more human then giving it a chance to live.

But that is just me, isn't it?
    Last edited by Admiral_Dread; Jul 15, 2006 at 05:46 PM. Reason: prevent misunderstanding
    Like one that on a lonesome road doth walk in fear and dread.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Dread
    I read it, and I totally understand you weren't going for the selective breeding vibe. But I want to know your reasons why you would soon tear the fetus out of the mother's womb then to keep her from having children or taking the child and finding a suitable family to raise the child.

There must be some misunderstanding, I could really care less if a selective breeding was put into place. You take the child away from the unsuitable parents and give it to suitable ones, not rip the damn thing out of the mothers womb and kill it. That sounds a whole lot more human then giving it a chance to live.

But that is just me, isn't it?
    Hmm... Good suggestion, except for one thing. Who would take the child? And you can't just drop it on somebodies doorstep and say "here, some drug addict gave birth yesterday, the baby has brain damage and a drug addiction. But you're plenty suitable for it, so here ya' go". Plus there are way to many orphaned kids in the system as it is, we don't need anymore. And obviously they're still in the system becuase there is no one to adopt them, there are plenty of suitable parents out there, just none who are willing to take care of kids who aren't their own. So are you suggesting we should force people to take orphaned children?
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; Jul 15, 2006 at 06:21 PM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Newbie Admiral_Dread may be famous one day Admiral_Dread may be famous one day Admiral_Dread's Avatar
    Thanks

You say this and still say you won't force sterilization? I agree with everything you say, there needs to be a change in this whole system of birth. It needs to be regulated, If we plan on staying on this planet for much longer anyways. All I wanted to know why you'd soon forcably abort a child rather then make it so this drug addict couldn't have children. I don't care if it sounds like selective breeding or if it seems like pulling another Hitler, some people shouldn't have kids.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

You say this and still say you won't force sterilization? I agree with everything you say, there needs to be a change in this whole system of birth. It needs to be regulated, If we plan on staying on this planet for much longer anyways. All I wanted to know why you'd soon forcably abort a child rather then make it so this drug addict couldn't have children. I don't care if it sounds like selective breeding or if it seems like pulling another Hitler, some people shouldn't have kids.
    Why would I force sterilization? I'm just curious as to know why you think I would want to do that. Well, my original plan somewhere in my previous posts was to have permits issued giving the go ahead to have a child, what I didn't add is that if a female was denied this permit and whent right on ahead having a child she would be forced to have an abortion and then chemically castrated so she wouldn't be able to repeat the offense. Anyways I'm pleased that you agree with me, but it irritates me when people associate my idea with Hitler's eugenics, becuase really it's nothing like that. All I have said is for the well being of the child, not to continue on some specific race.

p.s: My apologies for being an ass to you earlier, I was kind of on edge from all the debating.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; Jul 15, 2006 at 07:01 PM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

bad people can have good kids its not a prvne fact that bad people
    are geticly bad / its just hopw they are raised . oh wait i think i just
    answeard the question with a two sided answear
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't say they shouldn't, unless they may end up abusing the child. Yes they should be allowed to. I mean, they may be bad to others but they may treat their child differently.

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice
    bad people can have good kids its not a prvne fact that bad people
    are geticly bad / its just hopw they are raised . oh wait i think i just
    answeard the question with a two sided answear
    I also agree with Chris.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Thanks

I can understand why, Hitler was quite the psycho. And I never felt your idea was anywhere remotely similar to Hitler's eugenics. I was just trying to figure out why with the whole deal, and you cleared it up quite nicely.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia
    Hmm... I'm not to familar with what terminology the court decides to use for certain types of homicide. Isn't manslaughter generally described as an unintentional homicide like hitting someone with your car accidentaly and killing them, or a homicide in self defense etc.?
    Manslaughter can be voluntary (you meant to kill them, whether for personal reasons, you were provoked, or defense etc) and involuntary (death or even a serious injury wasn't expected). That's why negligent homicide is upthere on the manslaughter scale - it practically is involuntary manslaughter.
    And yeah, I know a little about this court stuff because I had helped my mum's friend do her research paper for her Criminal Justice class. Had to read a looot of court cases (and there are so many terrible malpractice ones with newborns >_<) and go to the Library of Congress several times =3

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia
    Well, my original plan somewhere in my previous posts was to have permits issued giving the go ahead to have a child, what I didn't add is that if a female was denied this permit and whent right on ahead having a child she would be forced to have an abortion and then chemically castrated so she wouldn't be able to repeat the offense.
    Ah, this is what I meant in my other post. Can you reverse castration?

I can understand why, Hitler was quite the psycho.
    Heh. Kind of off-topic, but did you ever hear that rumor about Hitler's mum was thinking of having an abortion with him? Sometimes I just wonder what it would've been like without him... probably some other guy (or maybe girl?) with the same intentions ^_^0
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast