+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: should bad people not be allowed to have kids?

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should bad people not be allowed to have kids?

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_G135
    Manslaughter can be voluntary (you meant to kill them, whether for personal reasons, you were provoked, or defense etc) and involuntary (death or even a serious injury wasn't expected). That's why negligent homicide is upthere on the manslaughter scale - it practically is involuntary manslaughter.
    And yeah, I know a little about this court stuff because I had helped my mum's friend do her research paper for her Criminal Justice class. Had to read a looot of court cases (and there are so many terrible malpractice ones with newborns >_<) and go to the Library of Congress several times =3
    Ah, I still don't understand it 100%, but that helps. Maybe I should just google it? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia
    Well, my original plan somewhere in my previous posts was to have permits issued giving the go ahead to have a child, what I didn't add is that if a female was denied this permit and went right on ahead having a child she would be forced to have an abortion and then chemically castrated so she wouldn't be able to repeat the offense.
    Ah, this is what I meant in my other post. Can you reverse castration?
    No, you can't, but my previous answer still applies -
    Yes, "sucks for them", decisions are usually made based upon circumstances of the present, not the potential of the future. If you break a law the punishment is still dealt even taking into consideration that you may never break the law again, or that it is your first time breaking a law. If a person decides to do drugs then they are deciding to face the consequences, it's why I have no sympathy for drug abusers, people who like to kill other people or people who generally like to break the rules.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Newbie Admiral_Dread may be famous one day Admiral_Dread may be famous one day Admiral_Dread's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh. Kind of off-topic, but did you ever hear that rumor about Hitler's mum was thinking of having an abortion with him? Sometimes I just wonder what it would've been like without him... probably some other guy (or maybe girl?) with the same intentions ^_^0
    I can claim that Hitler was a psycho is connected with the discussion about eugenics, Which does fall under this topic (You can call it a stretch, I call it creative logic).

And If Hitler never was? Ever played C&C Red Alert/Red Alert 2? If not, The soviets go nuts and try to take over the world.

And to stay on topic, I hear there are methods of creating a state of sterility, while still being reversible (I think that it is only in women though). You could image what would happen if you set it up so no women was able to get pregnant until they reached a certain age and/or she and the father checked out. Wanton (pronounced: Wah-on ta-on, or something like that) sex world-wide, mindless 'rutting if you will. Thus most of the human race destroys itself via STDs. But hey, You can't spell stud without STD.
    Last edited by Admiral_Dread; Jul 16, 2006 at 03:32 PM. Reason: When different trains of thought collide...
    Like one that on a lonesome road doth walk in fear and dread.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

that makes since but somethink sterilalastion is
    cruel and inhumane but i say if there that bad
    they derserve it i mean they had a chance if they bklow it
    i want loose any sleep over there loss
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia
    No, you can't, but my previous answer still applies -
    Yes, "sucks for them", decisions are usually made based upon circumstances of the present, not the potential of the future. If you break a law the punishment is still dealt even taking into consideration that you may never break the law again, or that it is your first time breaking a law. If a person decides to do drugs then they are deciding to face the consequences, it's why I have no sympathy for drug abusers, people who like to kill other people or people who generally like to break the rules.
    Ah, okay then. That's what I meant when I said

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Wow, you're tough ^^; Even the US court system isn't that strict. I mean drug abusers, murders, and rapists (etc) can get on parole.
    Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheChalice
    that makes since but somethink sterilalastion is
    cruel and inhumane but i say if there that bad
    they derserve it i mean they had a chance if they bklow it
    i want loose any sleep over there loss
    Heh, I'm one of those people. I mean, I'm no god or anything -- what gives me the right to do something that is irreversible? Who am I to declare if they live or die? ~~;

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Dread
    I can claim that Hitler was a psycho is connected with the discussion about eugenics, Which does fall under this topic (You can call it a stretch, I call it creative logic).

And If Hitler never was? Ever played C&C Red Alert/Red Alert 2? If not, The soviets go nuts and try to take over the world.
    Haha ^^ I'll accept that =) And no I've never played, but like I thought - if Hitler didn't do it, someone else would try. (And then you can claim the Japanese already tried with the Rape and Nanking and whatever, but this is really stretching it ^^; )
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha ^^ I'll accept that =) And no I've never played, but like I thought - if Hitler didn't do it, someone else would try. (And then you can claim the Japanese already tried with the Rape and Nanking and whatever, but this is really stretching it ^^; )
    Actually genocides happen all the time, Hitler was in no way it's inventor or perfectionator, there have even been a few that were more large scale than Hitlers. One included the death of over 20 million people. I'll see if I can find some articles on it or something on Google, unitl then hang tight.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, I know that ^^ I was ranting a bit on some of the current ones now in the 'Why we fight' thread. I've only read a bit on some though, so articles would be cool =) I just meant along the lines of one that would be during a Word War _, because they seem to get the most coverage.
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Thanks

Sorry I kept you waiting for such a long time, my dad was having me to loads of stuff for him. Anyways I found a short and to the point article on the Genocide in Rwanda that I think started around 1994 and claimed sum 1,000,000 people when everything was said and done. I apologize if it's a little to compact, I'm just trying not to flood the page.

Beginning on April 6, 1994, and for the next hundred days, up to 800,000 Tutsis were killed by Hutu militia using clubs and machetes, with as many as 10,000 killed each day.

Rwanda is one of the smallest countries in Central Africa, with just 7 million people, and is comprised of two main ethnic groups, the Hutu and the Tutsi. Although the Hutus account for 90 percent of the population, in the past, the Tutsi minority was considered the aristocracy of Rwanda and dominated Hutu peasants for decades, especially while Rwanda was under Belgian colonial rule. Following independence from Belgium in 1962, the Hutu majority seized power and reversed the roles, oppressing the Tutsis through systematic discrimination and acts of violence. As a result, over 200,000 Tutsis fled to neighboring countries and formed a rebel guerrilla army, the Rwandan Patriotic Front. In 1990, this rebel army invaded Rwanda and forced Hutu President Juvenal Habyalimana into signing an accord that mandated that the Hutus and Tutsis would share power. Ethnic tensions in Rwanda were significantly heightened in October 1993 upon the assassination of Melchior Ndadaye, the first popularly elected Hutu president of neighboring Burundi.A United Nations peacekeeping force of 2,500 multinational soldiers was then dispatched to Rwanda to preserve the fragile cease-fire between the Hutu government and the Tutsi rebels. Peace was threatened by Hutu extremists who were violently opposed to sharing any power with the Tutsis. Among these extremists were those who desired nothing less than the actual extermination of the Tutsis. It was later revealed they had even drawn up lists of prominent Tutsis and moderate Hutu politicians to kill, should the opportunity arise. In April 1994, amid ever-increasing prospects of violence, Rwandan President Habyalimana and Burundi's new President, Cyprien Ntaryamira, held several peace meetings with Tutsi rebels. On April 6, while returning from a meeting in Tanzania, a small jet carrying the two presidents was shot down by ground-fired missiles as it approached Rwanda's airport at Kigali. Immediately after their deaths, Rwanda plunged into political violence as Hutu extremists began targeting prominent opposition figures that were on their death-lists, including moderate Hutu politicians and Tutsi leaders.The killings then spread throughout the countryside as Hutu militia, armed with machetes, clubs, guns and grenades, began indiscriminately killing Tutsi civilians. All individuals in Rwanda carried identification cards specifying their ethnic background, a practice left over from colonial days. These 'tribal cards' now meant the difference between life and death. Amid the onslaught, the small U.N. peacekeeping force was overwhelmed as terrified Tutsi families and moderate politicians sought protection. Among the peacekeepers were ten soldiers from Belgium who were captured by the Hutus, tortured and murdered. As a result, the United States, France, Belgium, and Italy all began evacuating their own personnel from Rwanda. However, no effort was made to evacuate Tutsi civilians or Hutu moderates. Instead, they were left behind entirely at the mercy of the avenging Hutu. Back at U.N headquarters in New York, the killings were initially categorized as a breakdown in the cease-fire between the Tutsi and Hutu. Throughout the massacre, both the U.N. and the U.S. carefully refrained from labeling the killings as genocide, which would have necessitated some kind of emergency intervention. On April 21, the Red Cross estimated that hundreds of thousands of Tutsi had already been massacred since April 6 - an extraordinary rate of killing. The U.N. Security Council responded to the worsening crisis by voting unanimously to abandon Rwanda. The remainders of U.N. peacekeeping troops were pulled out, leaving behind an only tiny force of about 200 soldiers for the entire country. The Hutu, now without opposition from the world community, engaged in genocidal mania, clubbing and hacking to death defenseless Tutsi families with machetes everywhere they were found. The Rwandan state radio, controlled by Hutu extremists, further encouraged the killings by broadcasting non-stop hate propaganda and even pinpointed the locations of Tutsis in hiding. The killers were aided by members of the Hutu professional class including journalists, doctors and educators, along with unemployed Hutu youths and peasants who killed Tutsis just to steal their property. Many Tutsis took refuge in churches and mission compounds. These places became the scenes of some of the worst massacres. In one case, at Musha, 1,200 Tutsis who had sought refuge were killed beginning at 8 a.m. lasting until the evening. Hospitals also became prime targets as wounded survivors were sought out then killed. In some local villages, militiamen forced Hutus to kill their Tutsi neighbors or face a death sentence for themselves and their entire families. They also forced Tutsis to kill members of their own families. By mid May, an estimated 500,000 Tutsis had been slaughtered. Bodies were now commonly seen floating down the Kigara River into Lake Victoria. Confronted with international TV news reports depicting genocide, the U.N. Security Council voted to send up to 5,000 soldiers to Rwanda. However, the Security Council failed to establish any timetable and thus never sent the troops in time to stop the massacre. The killings only ended after armed Tutsi rebels, invading from neighboring countries, managed to defeat the Hutus and halt the genocide in July 1994. By then, over one-tenth of the population, an estimated 800,000 persons, had been killed.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; Jul 16, 2006 at 08:12 PM.

Newbie stepdragon 01 may be famous one day stepdragon 01 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cool Re: should bad people not be allowed to have kids?

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie
    Its a good question.I really think that anyone should have kids,regardless of whether they are good or bad.One,it ensures the survival of the human race.Two,just because that their parents are bad,it doesn't mean that their kid/kids will be bad.Well that may be true some of the time.But ppl shouldn't be deprived of rights unless they are a real threat to society.Also it depends on wat u mean by "bad".
    All you people have a good point but his answer is the best some of you might think that I am just a noob but my Mom was a duaghter of a bad person my grandfather and my grandmather are still bad And I have went though alot of stuff alot of you wouldn't want to go through. So you could say that I some times have problems but I am not a bad kid I am a relly nice person and I am going to never will hit my wife or kids when i get marryed and have kids so never hurt your kids.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast