+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: should bad people not be allowed to have kids?

Newbie phatkaveh may be famous one day phatkaveh may be famous one day phatkaveh's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should bad people not be allowed to have kids?

Its not that simple, its a human right too have kids with too consenting adults. its not like there gonna pass a law saying bad people cant have kids.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

they will pass a law like that in 5 years trust me becuase
    there are alot of of sick people out there. its just a given thata law will
    be passed plus over population is a problem wich the law will help stop
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie phatkaveh may be famous one day phatkaveh may be famous one day phatkaveh's Avatar
    Thanks

there gonna pass a law that will do what....... rip the fetus out??

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

it sounds heartless yes but with the vgrowing violence
    the governmewbt as to adujusts it lwas to how everything is.
    and the law will stop alot of moron and evil people think twice
    though im talking more on the lines of just steralasation process for'
    repeat offenders and people who dont care if they get pregnant or not
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

With all due respect, HolderOfTheChalice, I don't think a law like that would ever be passed in a place like the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Me =D
    Interesting, but I don't think that could work. Using the U.S. as an example, there is an amazing amount of Pro-Lifers, so I doubt forced abortions could be passed.
    And when I think about it, Pro-Choicers would also see to that forced sterilization wouldn't be passed (hence, pro-choice ^^)

Although the U.S. population is fast approaching the 300 million (they say in Sept., with babies being born every 8 seconds), there are other ways to decrease population than sterilization. I think nature has number one and two - People being infertile/homosexual, and death (with someone dying every 13 seconds). And then, as sad and as unfair it seems, deporting illegal immigrants and changing the "born on US soil" law will probably decrease it as well.
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baka1
    ok when i say bad i mean selfish, conseaded,controling people. that have addictions, clinically diagnosed emotional disorders, or have a habit of getting in bad relationships. don't get me wrong not all people with some of these problems would be bad perants if they where willing to fix or atleased learn to keep some of thease peoblems on the low. when i say not allowed i mean by law.
    Wow! To have legislation prevent someone from having a child...in the US...is..well...Unconstitutional, or at least, I think it should be. Having children is one of our natural rights. Even if someone is a horrible horrible person, they deserve their civil rights.

Often, having a child can change a person. Parenthood, for the most part, can bring out the best in people, and help them get back on the right track. ^_^. Give everyone a chance. ^_^.

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie Admiral_Dread may be famous one day Admiral_Dread may be famous one day Admiral_Dread's Avatar
    Thanks

It isn't a right, its an ability. Just because you have the ability to do something, that doesn't mean you have the right to.

There is more then enough kids on this planet, try adopting before bringing another one in it.
    Last edited by Admiral_Dread; Jul 17, 2006 at 02:02 PM. Reason: e...
    Like one that on a lonesome road doth walk in fear and dread.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Now Admiral, I'm not sure if what pigtaru said was for US citizens alone, or humans in general, but it is a right in the US - Similar to the "right to have an education". Anyone can learn, but in the US you're given that right to learn. You're also given the right to have children. Look at China - I'm sure they have the ability to have more than one child, but they're only given the right to have one without paying fines.
    Both rights can be taken away yes, but in the US you're still born with those rights, and if you play your cards right you could get them back.

However, if pigtaru was talking about humans in general, he still isn't wrong. There is such a thing called "Human Rights", where the 'right to reproduction' is one of them
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast