View Poll Results: Should they go to hell?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 10.42%
  • No

51 53.13%
  • I don't really care

19 19.79%
  • I don't believe in the existence of hell

16 16.67%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Should gays go to hell?

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should gays go to hell?

I think that the whole problem with gays getting married or even existing is a stupid thing to worry about. I know plenty of gay people and they are just the same as everyone else.

Newbie FallingxSin is off to a good start FallingxSin's Avatar
    Thanks

Well in the bible it does say men should not lay with other men. Which is where people think they go to hell however, to go to heaven, if you are Christain I don't know if any other religion believes in it, all you have to do is accept Jesus Christ as your lord and Savior and by him you shall enter in to the gates of heaven. I have some gay friends and straight friends, they are all the same. Just with the gay friends you gotta watch out if they start hitting on you haha.
    In the Light we see Fire.
    In the Dark we feel Fire.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

oh not this topic again... oh well, first off I don't believe in any type of god etc. and further more I have read through the bible I've seen no mention of "sending homosexuals to hell" nor was it referred to as a sin by your "God" it was later added to the bible by a monk who once fornicated with everything in sight he added this to the bible along with a string on "sins" that he believed were evil

It is a scientific fact that every species of animal has homosexuals in it we are no different from the rest of the animals roaming this planet

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa View Post
    oh not this topic again... oh well, first off I don't believe in any type of god etc. and further more I have read through the bible I've seen no mention of "sending homosexuals to hell" nor was it referred to as a sin by your "God" it was later added to the bible by a monk who once fornicated with everything in sight he added this to the bible along with a string on "sins" that he believed were evil

It is a scientific fact that every species of animal has homosexuals in it we are no different from the rest of the animals roaming this planet
    Whoa man, of course we are. We got thumbs, haha. Anyway, you are right it doesn't say homosexuals should be sent to hell and many christains don't believe this to be true. However, it is more of a political act and you know how the British are at times, really hate homosexuals for they call them faggots there which means cigerate butts or harsh version of idiot. Yes I do agree we all have some type of homosexuality in us for if we didn't we would hang out with people of the same gender. Just not everyone brings it to the next level and lastly I do agree with you, this topic should have not spreaded as far as it already has in the world.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

First, there are homosexual tendencies in near almost every species G_d created, was G_d wrong there? I don't think so, I would hope that you do not.

Second, the Bible was written long after the events listed in it, and they changed with everyone who touched it. Even after it was in it's "final" (relevant term) form, it was still alter by the monks that copied it. They have copies that differ from one another, and therefore show that it was altered.

Third, the "Bible" as is, is not even the Bible as it started. Under Constantine (a guilt ridden homosexual) it was chopped up, mashed around, and tossed together in a shadow compilation of it's former self. Perhaps we should try that with all religions? Hey, all this stuff you believed in... we don't like it, it's out. Believe in it anyway, and your soul burning will be the best thing that will happen to you. All this stuff over here... well it's ok, but we changed it up a bit, now it's way better. All this stuff over here... well we're good with that. Hey, how about we add this and that? Would that be ok? I wonder how that would go over now. Think about all the things that (just within our lifetime) the popes have said, maybe we got it wrong there, we're only human... Mae Culpa. In the future how many more things will they say that about.

I wish people would not say well the Bible says... The Bible contradicts it's self all over. Let's just throw no graven images out there. Can we say crucifix, medallions, statues, cards, pictures (etc)? How about my favorite.. No putting anyone before G_d, yet the Bible say all you need to do is believe in Jesus (a Jew) to be admitted. Last time I checked the only people guaranteed the grace of G_d were the chosen people (the Jews). Let's not forget, Judge not lest you be Judged. Only G_d is to judge us, and only G_d (or the appointed Angels) are to punish us.

Perhaps thats why my Mother holds out hope that my blood will grant me some grace. She does get a bit of a kick at Temple when she introduces me as "our (families) resident heathen". She's having fun, and that's cool.

The G_d I believe in is a loving and forgiving G_d. A G_d who judges, and weighs a soul in it's entirety, not just on the fact that you loved someone of the same sex. Why would G_d allow us to love wrongly? I do not believe so. Homosexuals do not go to hell just because they are homosexual. You have to do a bit more than just love someone to earn that right.

I hope I have not offend anyone, but I figure some will be offended by some things I said anyway. The facts are there anyway. G_d loves us, only G_d can judge us. Beside the Bible say you should forgive me my transgressions, right? *sly grin*

I say... Love, love long, love well, love true, just love. G_d willing you will be loved in return.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Umbriel View Post
    First, there are homosexual tendencies in near almost every species G_d created, was G_d wrong there? I don't think so, I would hope that you do not.

Second, the Bible was written long after the events listed in it, and they changed with everyone who touched it. Even after it was in it's "final" (relevant term) form, it was still alter by the monks that copied it. They have copies that differ from one another, and therefore show that it was altered.

Third, the "Bible" as is, is not even the Bible as it started. Under Constantine (a guilt ridden homosexual) it was chopped up, mashed around, and tossed together in a shadow compilation of it's former self. Perhaps we should try that with all religions? Hey, all this stuff you believed in... we don't like it, it's out. Believe in it anyway, and your soul burning will be the best thing that will happen to you. All this stuff over here... well it's ok, but we changed it up a bit, now it's way better. All this stuff over here... well we're good with that. Hey, how about we add this and that? Would that be ok? I wonder how that would go over now. Think about all the things that (just within our lifetime) the popes have said, maybe we got it wrong there, we're only human... Mae Culpa. In the future how many more things will they say that about.

I wish people would not say well the Bible says... The Bible contradicts it's self all over. Let's just throw no graven images out there. Can we say crucifix, medallions, statues, cards, pictures (etc)? How about my favorite.. No putting anyone before G_d, yet the Bible say all you need to do is believe in Jesus (a Jew) to be admitted. Last time I checked the only people guaranteed the grace of G_d were the chosen people (the Jews). Let's not forget, Judge not lest you be Judged. Only G_d is to judge us, and only G_d (or the appointed Angels) are to punish us.

Perhaps thats why my Mother holds out hope that my blood will grant me some grace. She does get a bit of a kick at Temple when she introduces me as "our (families) resident heathen". She's having fun, and that's cool.

The G_d I believe in is a loving and forgiving G_d. A G_d who judges, and weighs a soul in it's entirety, not just on the fact that you loved someone of the same sex. Why would G_d allow us to love wrongly? I do not believe so. Homosexuals do not go to hell just because they are homosexual. You have to do a bit more than just love someone to earn that right.

I hope I have not offend anyone, but I figure some will be offended by some things I said anyway. The facts are there anyway. G_d loves us, only G_d can judge us. Beside the Bible say you should forgive me my transgressions, right? *sly grin*

I say... Love, love long, love well, love true, just love. G_d willing you will be loved in return.
    This my friend is where you are wrong about Christanity and more so as the bible. For the events that were created for the new testiment was created during and a little more years after Jesus left the Earth again to return to God. The Old was Jesus teachings when he was alive. All of these were writing in the time Jesus was around and the withnesses that were there to see it was around. So if some of it was fake they had many people there to disprove it for they were alive then and it would have never gotten published. So far Christanity to this day has no been disprove. I dare you try and any question you have you can ask me and we'll find them together. As for Jews only admited into being accepted into Heaven is false, for that is why Jesus was sent down onto Earth so he can pay for our sins. Be beaten, tourtured, forsaken, riddiculed and crusified for our sins so that we may not be burden of our sins ever again and those who accept, truely accept Jesus for dieing for us and accept that he is the son of god and then through him we may be saved. You can say you believe in him but truely believeing in Jesus Christ and his sacrifice is much different and it is a really wonderful thing when you truely accept this.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallingxSin View Post
    This my friend is where you are wrong about Christanity and more so as the bible. For the events that were created for the new testiment was created during and a little more years after Jesus left the Earth again to return to God. The Old was Jesus teachings when he was alive. All of these were writing in the time Jesus was around and the withnesses that were there to see it was around. So if some of it was fake they had many people there to disprove it for they were alive then and it would have never gotten published. So far Christanity to this day has no been disprove. I dare you try and any question you have you can ask me and we'll find them together. As for Jews only admited into being accepted into Heaven is false, for that is why Jesus was sent down onto Earth so he can pay for our sins. Be beaten, tourtured, forsaken, riddiculed and crusified for our sins so that we may not be burden of our sins ever again and those who accept, truely accept Jesus for dieing for us and accept that he is the son of god and then through him we may be saved. You can say you believe in him but truely believeing in Jesus Christ and his sacrifice is much different and it is a really wonderful thing when you truely accept this.

I did not say only the Jews can get in. What I said was that ONLY the G_ds chosen people (the Jews) are guaranteed. I did not say no other can be accepted. I thought I was clear, perhaps I could have been more clear?

You say all the events were written by the people involved, okay that's your belief. To say I am absolutely wrong when there are no original manuscripts.. well my beliefs say that's not proof. That's just faith and belief.

I assume when you say, "You can say you believe in him but...", you mean people in general, because I never said I was a christian, (Catholic, Quaker, Episcopalian, Protestant, Baptist, Pentecostal, Jehovah's witness, Lutheran, etc.) because I'm not. My brother-in-law is Catholic though, and one of my best friend is a Catholic priest. Not that it matters. I said I believe in G_d, and trust me, I really do believe in G_d.

I'm really glad that you have this truly wonderful thing with your beliefs. Good for you, everyone needs their beliefs. I will not question you, because I do not feel the need to do so. As to your offer to "find" the answers together, thanks, but no thanks. I have my answers, and I'm all sorts of good right now.

It (the Bible) may not have been (as you put it) disproved, well it hasn't been proved yet either, except to the religious based followers of the Bible. Again, I'm happy for you that you have something you can believe in, and that you have faith in. You have your faith and beliefs, I have mine, and I am good with that.

My answer remains the same. G_d loves and forgives. Why would G_d send a soul to hell merely for having loved. (That's rhetorical, no response is required)

Newbie Rid Rave is off to a good start Rid Rave's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Should gays go to hell?

They're belong straight to hell, God create us boys to become a man not Gays. Are they not appreciate it to become man. What if the likes of them Read our Comment are they try to change to be a man or they lay Grudged on us....I Wonder.....In any case, Muslim Bible Says that to be a 'gays' is a sin, alot of Sin, In hell they suffer terribly. But as a Muslim we go hell first to clean our sin and than Paradise(Heaven). Well Good Luck!

Bible Always Right!You Should read them. Any Bible Will Do. It tells us topic like eg. What Happend The World We Live On.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Nov 14, 2007 at 09:51 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast