View Poll Results: Should they go to hell?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 10.42%
  • No

51 53.13%
  • I don't really care

19 19.79%
  • I don't believe in the existence of hell

16 16.67%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Should gays go to hell?

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should gays go to hell?

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Everyone is entitled to do what makes them happy. Unless it harms another persons life, they should be allowed to do what they please without being critisized.
    I fully agree and even though we dissagree with alot of their choices, all people have a right to be happy and as noted before, they are not verry different from you or me, as long as they dont try and drag me into whatever they do and let me be me, I dont care what they do.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

No, I have a gay & lesbian friend,so I don't think so. I kinda didn't want to socialize with gays or lesbos at all. But I found one of my friends was gay. He's a funny guy though. Believe what u want to believe I don't care.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

gays willgoto hellbecuase they contradict the belifesof a 2000
    year old relegion ,the rules arepretty simplethere no reading between the line required it said it the bible the only eway through heaven is throuh jesus and he was against gays 100% so no way would he let a gay man in heaven after everything he died for .

dont get me wroing he died fir allmans sins btu evertything after he death can onlygot rid of by taking himin youre heart and being gay and doing this is very contradictory
    it makes no since so yeah they will go to hell , im not prejeduce or hatefull or anything
    that resembles a jerk imjust going by what i have leanred from being around church peopel my hole life but i belive this but im willing to lookat othrr points of views but this is my view on it
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

*if all the gays go to hell then the hell become party*

ok what happened with the gays and lebsin it’s only a kind of love but with same sex so many people love in different ways so all the people will go to hell because they love and for sure no one will go to heaven ..well I donot think that the gays will go to hell …

Foolish beating

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

it depends on how many sins does that lesbian or gay person has...even I might go to hell someday, I think when they're really having a gay to gay/ lesbian relationship that's the time they go to hell...u know, the things they do...it eeks me!...o.O

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Newbie Emo_angel may be famous one day Emo_angel may be famous one day Emo_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Jesus wasn't against gays at all.Actually read the bible and interpret it properly,before you say such bold statements like that.Jesus talked with the tax collectors,gays,the sick,the sinner,and every abomination possible.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    Should gays/bi's/lesbians go to hell cause of the bible says so?
    If you believe that the Bible says that, and you believe in the Bible, then to say otherwise is hypocritical.

However that last I checked it wasn't just "gays/bi's/lesbians" but all fornicators and adulterers that were being denounced by the Bible. Something to think about.

for·ni·ca·tion
    –noun
    1. voluntary sexual intercourse between two unmarried persons or two persons not married to each other.

(And before you bring up the "right to marry" just remember that if you base it on the Bible, which this thread is, that isn't an option.)

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rid Rave View Post
    They're belong straight to hell, God create us boys to become a man not Gays. Are they not appreciate it to become man. What if the likes of them Read our Comment are they try to change to be a man or they lay Grudged on us....I Wonder.....In any case, Muslim Bible Says that to be a 'gays' is a sin, alot of Sin, In hell they suffer terribly. But as a Muslim we go hell first to clean our sin and than Paradise(Heaven). Well Good Luck!

Bible Always Right!You Should read them. Any Bible Will Do. It tells us topic like eg. What Happend The World We Live On.
    I have read the Bible, the Torah as well, The book of Mormon, all sorts of them. I enjoyed reading them all.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast