Closed Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Homosexuals be allowed to adopt?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should Homosexuals be allowed to adopt?

Why is that when you can't explain anything you leave it as a theory, PL? Bible can't always be right, "common sense" no need to argue about it, and this theory, like you said, states that genes are picky which is natural.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    first off he didn't. they learned that sh*% by themselves and thats why he flooded the earth and destroyesd some city. and yes it is. god told moses the ten commandments which led to the bible, i'll look it up but i am sure, and this is coming fromsomeone who doesnt have religion?
    i am using logic and god created man as an image of himself so by doing so he made them NOT GAY.
    learned that shit by themselves? but hes god! why doesnt he fix them if hes so great!?

and if he created man in his own image, then again why are their gay people?

and this thread has nothing to do with god, or how gay people are brought about. this thread has to do with gay people adopting.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

which he did by fooding the earth. heard of noahs ark? and why do you think AIDS is here now? surely not from pandora. and he is fixing it, by giving us AIDS and making us awatre. he just doesnt come from no where and pop on into sight.

rushil@- I DID!!! i did not leave none of my repsonses as theories. i left them as my opinions and i stated why. none in which had a theory.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

AIDS is a result of our stupidity that's all, and yes I believe you

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

which he did by fooding the earth. heard of noahs ark? and why do you think AIDS is here now? surely not from pandora. and he is fixing it, by giving us AIDS and making us awatre. he just doesnt come from no where and pop on into sight.

rushil@- I DID!!! i did not leave none of my repsonses as theories. i left them as my opinions and i stated why. none in which had a theory.
    heard of noahs arc? yes. believe it existed? not a chance.

why do i think aids is here? aids is a disease origionally transmitted through staright people! the only reason its more common in gays is because its transmitted easier through anal sex.

making us aware? give me a break. if he was aware, hed know i know hes not real, and kill me with some awful disease. but im not here to voice my religious opinion, but i felt i could slip it in seeing as you have no problem sharing what yours is.

but again, youre opinion is useless because you fail to give facts(of any kind). its honestly pathetic.

ive said what i need to say; this is turning into a religious battle, one which i dont need to fight. believe what ever you want.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

well dammit read the damn bible for once. maybe you'll find what i am talking about and learn what god said

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

well dammit read the damn bible for once. maybe you'll find what i am talking about and learn what god said
    Easy on the preaching. Not everyone believes what's written in the bible.

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

This is such a sensitive topic to comment on...The part of me that loves all people and believes that we should be able to make our own choices despite whatever the circumstance say's sure let them adopt.

The part of me that is here because of society and all my experiences doesn't want to see gay people adopt wether it's two females or two men.

First off, some of my feelings (maybe fears) are the same as some of the other people in this thread. I want to be human, to be sensitive about any subject and any person despite how differently they are from anyone else. I want to say that I don't care wether gays' adopt and maybe I don't.
    Unfortunately I doubt I could get up the courage to say something like that other then in writing like now. I guess I'm a product of my society completely. I don't have a problem with gay people, I've had gay friends in the past and I didn't discriminate against them one bit. My problem lies with how the children will turn out I suppose. I've read about the opinions here in this thread and to an extent I do agree with some I can't help it.

It's true that everyone despite their parents sexual preference will get picked on at one time or another but I can't help thinking that a child male or female will be a bit squirrelly if raised by a gay couple, or gay single parent for that matter. As an example, one of my little brothers was raised by his mother instead of my father. I guess his mother swung both ways and after my father and her broke up she went straight lesbian.(No puns about my dad here, I can find you!) Since I've known her she couldn't make her mind up. My little brother is what I'd call squirrelly. He got picked on in school about it but in the end (to my knowledge) he turned out straight. I haven't seen him in some years so I couldn't tell you truthfully about him now. That is just one of the situations I worry about. Yes despite the fact, even of he had turned out gay I would still love him because he's my brother. Would I have blamed his mother and her female lesbian friends had that happened, yes. It's not like I could change the fact though.

To end this I guess I'll just say that I'd rather see everyone live in peace and not have to worry about something like this then go about gay bashing and being belittled about a personal preference. That honestly shows you how your life experiences and situations will change you over the years because if you had ask me something like this 10/15 years ago I prolly would have told you that all gays should just die. One more thing..Since some people have brought God into this, if he's a just a loving god, I'd think as long as anyone has the right intentions and truly does right that they could be forgiven.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast