Closed Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Homosexuals be allowed to adopt?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should Homosexuals be allowed to adopt?

I think the reason princesslady is afraid to see that ppl are born gay is because she doesn't think God would let them be born that way. Everyone is born pure, Hence they must have learned to be gay.

As for everyone having some sleeping gay gene in them waiting to be invoked, I don't believe that. I think it's more of something like frr_Vegita said. A condition that is given by the mother to the baby while in the womb. So since this condition doesn't happen that often, would explain why were not all born gay.

Newbie Kiki69 is off to a good start Kiki69's Avatar
    Thanks

i still stand by my beliefs that homosexuals should have the righ to adopt and i just wanted to say that they should just be left alone!!! i mean seriously, how would you feel if people were critizing every move you choose to make because of your sexual preference??? what if you were on the other side of the rope??? you would wanna just live your live in peace right??? like Kitty said...LET PEOPLE BE!!!!!!

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

I say gays should not be allowed to adopt because
    they chose their sexuality and one of the results is that they are not allowed by nature to have children of their own and thats how I think it should stay
    my religion is against homosexuality and to expose children to it at such and early age would be morally wrong so I say no

this is my opinion and I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I wont change it :/

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

they have the right just like any other Americans, I personally don't support homosexuality, and in other words i think they shouldn't be able too,but this is the US of A so i have my rights and so do they, so my opinion doesn't really matter.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I think the reason princesslady is afraid to see that ppl are born gay is because she doesn't think God would let them be born that way. Everyone is born pure, Hence they must have learned to be gay.
    Or maybe she just doesn't believe in unproven science.

I've done a lot of reading on the subject and every time I track down a claim to have found some gene or something it turns out that it's the media who has said it not the researchers. The closest that has been found is the research into chemicals secreted by the mother as was touched on. That particular research was flamed badly when it was released though. There were people who claimed on both sides that the research was poorly done and needed to be checked independently. Mind you those were the more rational of the objections.

Point is we don't know so trying to claim rights based on predisposition makes no sense. Especially since, as was mentioned, it isn't a right it is a privilege that should only be based on what the children need.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    I say gays should not be allowed to adopt because
    they chose their sexuality and one of the results is that they are not allowed by nature to have children of their own and thats how I think it should stay
    my religion is against homosexuality and to expose children to it at such and early age would be morally wrong so I say no

this is my opinion and I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I wont change it :/
    you dont choose to be gay. look back a few pages, i dont feel like explaining it. just like you dont choose to be black, white, mexican, asian, italian, arabic, etc...

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

I cant say that I agree with that
    nationality is dif. from sexuality to me
    and I dont see any real proof stating either way if it is or not something you're born with so its a matter of belief to me and my opinion is its something you choose
    I base my beliefs off religion not science
    but this is my opinion and you may think its wrong
    but I dont have to change it for you so dont get angry with me if I dont
    I'M SORRY IF I OFFEND
    but this IS MY OPINION .. and just as I'll respect yours and I expect you to respect mine ..
    this whole thing is a matter of opinion right?
    not a right or wrong topic
    so dont bash others opinions
    or try to say they are wrong
    merely state you're own

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    I cant say that I agree with that
    nationality is dif. from sexuality to me
    and I dont see any real proof stating either way if it is or not something you're born with so its a matter of belief to me and my opinion is its something you choose
    I base my beliefs off religion not science
    but this is my opinion and you may think its wrong
    but I dont have to change it for you so dont get angry with me if I dont
    I'M SORRY IF I OFFEND
    but this IS MY OPINION .. and just as I'll respect yours and I expect you to respect mine ..
    this whole thing is a matter of opinion right?
    not a right or wrong topic
    so dont bash others opinions
    or try to say they are wrong
    merely state you're own
    i didnt see anyone bashing your opinion. and youre not my mother, dont tell me what i can and cant do.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast