Closed Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Homosexuals be allowed to adopt?

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should Homosexuals be allowed to adopt?

lol shu you may not have bashed it yet but you were getting there by trying to say my opinion was wrong and I was trying to be respectfull but you're being difficult so I'm going to drop it before this goes any further
    back on topic ... My opinion is simply no I dont agree with gays being allowed to adopt children ...

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    lol shu you may not have bashed it yet but you were getting there by trying to say my opinion was wrong and I was trying to be respectfull but you're being difficult so I'm going to drop it before this goes any further
    back on topic ... My opinion is simply no I dont agree with gays being allowed to adopt children ...
    you do realize this is the "debate and discuss" section right?

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

I say gays should not be allowed to adopt because
    they chose their sexuality and one of the results is that they are not allowed by nature to have children of their own and thats how I think it should stay
    my religion is against homosexuality and to expose children to it at such and early age would be morally wrong so I say no

this is my opinion and I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I wont change it :/
    Right... so important governmental issues and issues about human rights should be decided by religion. This is the worst thing that can happen because (one) most religious ideals come from a much different time to ours, (two) most religious ideals are going to be altered to suit the people enforcing them and worst of all you are forcing others who do not share your beliefs to live by them.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

but this is just my opinion and I'm not forcing it on anyone else
    besides in all reality because of civil rights they will wind allowed to adopt I am just say I dont agree with it whats so shocking about that that you wont let it drop?

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

besides in all reality because of civil rights they will wind allowed to adopt I am just say I dont agree with it whats so shocking about that that you wont let it drop?
    So you want to state your view but not discuss them? Kinda going against the whole point of the section :\

And theres a difference in trying to discuss it and "not letting it drop" as you put it...

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

this is not "state your opinion and leave section". thats why im not dropping it, why would i? its the whole point of this thread!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    thats my point. how can one person be gay and million arent? (okay we all know it's more than one but you get the point) how can genetics be so picky?
    thats just crazy and the theory part, i can agree with. it is a therory. but will never be fact
    as I said, learn about genetics and then you can see how it works and why only a few people get something and a few people don't.

and theories turn into fact and technologies get better, and scientist will discover the answer to these 'mysteries'

and as I said, who really cares? It still comes down to that they are they same as everyone else and deserve just as much to start a family.

Thanks

O.o I believe we have been discussing them all this time ...
    I stated my opinion any more and we are just repeating ourselves ...
    do you have anything different to bring to the table or are you just doing this to annoy me? because having given my opinion and explained it my job is done ... so whats the point of carrying on ?do you think it will change my opinion?

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast