Closed Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Should Homosexuals be allowed to adopt?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should Homosexuals be allowed to adopt?

Prove it. It is impossible to show. It's also convenient. After all if you can claim that anyone who changes their mind was never really gay then you don't have to admit it can be a behavior choice. Yet last I checked anyone who indulged in homosexual behavior is considered homosexual.

I guess if an alcoholic manages to go dry then he was never a "real" alcoholic either. Eh? And all those people who binged on alcohol every weekend because they thought it was cool never really drank anything? Either way the results the same.

Opinion Miroku, it's all opinion
    All i know is when people talk to gays, they all have the same response. That they knew from the start, they were different. Ever since they were little, they had different feelings then everyone else. Its something they felt deep inside of them. They just were attracted to the opposite sex, and it felt normal. They just didn't wanna experiment or try it to see what its like. Its just how they always felt, and its what felt right to them. I dont see any of that as choosing. Its who you are.

Newbie Kiki69 is off to a good start Kiki69's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    I say gays should not be allowed to adopt because
    they chose their sexuality and one of the results is that they are not allowed by nature to have children of their own and thats how I think it should stay
    my religion is against homosexuality and to expose children to it at such and early age would be morally wrong so I say no

this is my opinion and I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I wont change it :/

i defintely agree with Shu...i totally got your back!!! i also see KF's take on it but i didi seem as though you were bashing on his voice...everyone is entitled to say what they want but at the same time whern someone doesnt think like you it doesnt gove you the right to tell them that they are wrong. i respect both of you and fight for the rights guys!!! Shu your the man....

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Why shouldn't they be able to adopt? That's like saying straight parents can't adopt!

If the family is generous enough and willing to adopt that child into their home/family; and if they really wanna be parents that bad, I don't see what the problem is.

"Oh, you're gonna turn that poor kid gay!" Really? Is that all people can think of these days??? I swear, people think turning gay is like catching a cold or some shit!

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Why shouldn't they be able to adopt? That's like saying straight parents can't adopt!

If the family is generous enough and willing to adopt that child into their home/family; and if they really wanna be parents that bad, I don't see what the problem is.

"Oh, you're gonna turn that poor kid gay!" Really? Is that all people can think of these days??? I swear, people think turning gay is like catching a cold or some shit!
    exactly, people are worried that the kid will become gay. wrong. its not like taking up a hobby(in reference to being gay).

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

I believe the Christians(If anyone isn't Christian/religious and is against it I would like to hear your view) see it as if they were giving a child to immoral people who choose a life of sin, which is complete crap.

Also he thing about gay couples caring better is also crap. Being gay does not automatically give you amazing super human abilities...

They should be allowed, and to be honest does anyone(Again other then religious people) really give a damn if the kid turns out gay?

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I think. If you guys or gals can't make babies together, why would you want to take one in? Either way I have no problem with it, and the odds of the child becoming gay have to be rare, but for a child. He or She may kiss the same sex thinking its okay in a youthful age. When its not right. At least not at that age I don't think.

If the two people aren't trying to make the young child gay, then I see nothing wrong with it, but it may confuse the child.

So if its a Man and a Man they should Adopt a Girl, and if its a Girl and Girl. they should adopt a Boy. End of story there. Just to keep the child Sane at the end of the day.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    ohh nno not because i said so but because we have to put science with common sense. so let me put the bible down.

if we all had a gay gene that we were given to at birth then why have only the "specific" few triggered their "inner gay" and yes they wasted thousands of dollars. just like this pointless war.
    how can one be gay and millions are nnot? they triggered their inner gay gene and it them. why hasnt it hit us? answert that. if one person is born gay, what about the rest.

use common sesne science. use it.
    and sceince said jesus didnt die on the cross and stuff., man i stopped trusting science after that. oh and rushil i dont use medicine because your body soon adpats to it.
    Who said anything about a 'gay gene'? I posted that scientific reasearch found a link between homosexuality and the conditions the child was exposed to when it was developing in it's mother. This has nothing to do with the genetics of the child.

And in terms of the bible, a wise man once said "God does not lie, likewise nature does not lie. Any discrepencies found between the two are due to our own misinterpretations of God's word."

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

well that's the ups and downs of free will...anyway i do feel sorry for the child if he or she has two dads or two moms.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast