Closed Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Homosexuals be allowed to adopt?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should Homosexuals be allowed to adopt?

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    In Australia, they've begun to integrate it at an early age. In their elementary school readers, sentences have begun to spring up (such as): "Jill and her two mummies planted a garden yesterday." "Cody and his two dads had a party." If they are exposed at an early enough age, children will come to accept it as part of life. There is, however, an uproar about whether or not it is ethical.
    I hope they also teach the heterosexual stuff also. I think if they did that here there indeed would be an uproar. Teaching it early is probably the best way to solve this problem. Yet not enough is being done.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope. I don't think that they shoul be able to adopt a kid. The kid will have a really bad example. What the heck is going on with this society!!! it is getting worst everyday. A gay "mom" it is not the same as a real mom. even if he/she considers that she/he is the best parent in the world. There is no way a man can totally be a woman nor understand what it is the reallity of being one. If it becomes a lesbian "dad"... there is no way that can be a dad.... even though gay ppl try their best to be the like opposite they will never get it. So NO they shouldn't..... that's my opinion.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Nope. I don't think that they shoul be able to adopt a kid. The kid will have a really bad example. What the heck is going on with this society!!! it is getting worst everyday. A gay "mom" it is not the same as a real mom. even if he/she considers that she/he is the best parent in the world. There is no way a man can totally be a woman nor understand what it is the reallity of being one. If it becomes a lesbian "dad"... there is no way that can be a dad.... even though gay ppl try their best to be the like opposite they will never get it. So NO they shouldn't..... that's my opinion.
    How is a gay mum different to a "real" mum? Nothing! nothing is different, and since when was a gay "dad" trying to be a mum/woman? So long as they can provide the child with love, be there for them, support them both financially and emotionally they should be able to have a child.

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

i dont tthink that homosexuals should be turned down because they are humans just like us, i mean most chicks are not scared to kiss another cjick and they dont get shit form other ppl about it. i mean i can think of the kids but they would get the same love form them as they do a mom and a dad just a diffrent type of love! i think that every one should be treated like equals! no matter what there sexuality! and even if it aginst the bible!

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have seen this debate taken place before many times outside. Schools always like to bring this topic up in class for some strange reason.

That is a pain in the ass for a lot of people to hear the opinions tossed out in a debate like this. Like a bone to a pack of stray dogs.

It depends solely on each individual how they will react and it usually comes out as a negative outcome. Homosexuality Vs. Religion isn't a light topic. Whether or not 2 homosexuals raising a child will molest him/her(pretty frequent accusation), whether or not the couple will isolate the child forcing them to choose a singular path, religious reasons, etc.

I have met quite a few people and have come across plenty who were raised by gay parents. For some odd reason 9/10 of them are always straight. I have never seen such a chick magnet in my life. Same with the femals as well. At first glance I have to admit, I suspect they are gay the first time I meet them, with the speach, look and such, but it is always a 2 sided coin.

I am not going to go as far as some and say they look like normal people, because I actually give a thumbs up to homosexuality. People are people, and having met the kids being raised, and the parents, I prefer to call any objections and ridiculous accusations like that ignorance.

I have the misfortune of not being able to have children myself of my own blood, so I don't wish or care to see the outcome happen to anyone, anywhere, anytime, experience that. If you can't have a child of your own blood, I can't help but feel cheated in life hearing about others being rejected of ever having being able to experience that; especially when the chance is right there in reaching distance.

The mood I feel when seeing posters who object against discrimination of ethnicity and sterotyping in other threads, but agree with rejecting homosexuals from experiencing raising a child is a disturbing sight. It sure isn't uncommon though, so it makes me think what kind of path people are going to actually walk in life.

An actual leader with unshakable beliefs, or a follower merely in disguise, just too afraid of the outcome in showing their real selves.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think everyone has a right even Homosexuals to have children in there capabile to lookafter them and gave them a well suted life it should be aloud ^__^

Newbie Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004's Avatar
    Thanks

This is my opinion!

I think that homosexuals SHOULD have the oppurtunity to adopt because they don't have the chance to.... ummm they kinda can't make kids... duh....

so I believe that they shouldn't be turned down at the adoption agency.... I think people are just scared of that kid that they are adopting will turn out to be homosexual too... and it's stupid.....

LET PEOPLE BE WHO THEY WANT TO BE!!

and that's what I have to say!

Newbie Kiki69 is off to a good start Kiki69's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that homosexual couples have every right that a heterosexual couple has...they're a couple and they obviously love each other...if the couiple is found "fit" to adopt a child then i thinkthey should be able to have the child...i mean it comes down to this, if you dont adopt or use a seragant mother...how will they build a family???

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast