Closed Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Homosexuals be allowed to adopt?

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Should Homosexuals be allowed to adopt?

if the kid wants to be gay it is there choice not the parents choice. most ppl that are gay are born that way its been proven but i will admit that some are gay because they want drugs and will do anything for it! and if that was the case then i would say no to them adopting the kids but if they had a happy house hold then why not, they will love them no matter what and the kids will gorw up with love and a home and food in there stomach thats all that matters right? i mean most ppl think that chicks kissing other chicks is hot hen what is the big deal about them being gay?

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_in_hell View Post
    if the kid wants to be gay it is there choice not the parents choice. most ppl that are gay are born that way its been proven but i will admit that some are gay because they want drugs and will do anything for it! and if that was the case then i would say no to them adopting the kids but if they had a happy house hold then why not, they will love them no matter what and the kids will gorw up with love and a home and food in there stomach thats all that matters right? i mean most ppl think that chicks kissing other chicks is hot hen what is the big deal about them being gay?
    No one is "born" gay. Where did you hear such information? Facts and quotes would be nice, please.

Also, what does people becoming gay for drgus and whatnot have to do with homosexuals adopting kids in general? How does that affect anything in anyway? There are straight people who sell drugs and have children.. what is the difference if it were with homosexuals?

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    No one is "born" gay. Where did you hear such information? Facts and quotes would be nice, please.
    Well they're still not sure whether people are born gay, or whether it's an actual choice......The two sides are still debating over that, each side using different scientific data to make their argument.

So at the moment it comes down to personal belief...you could either believe one side, with one set of scientific data, or the other side, with a different set of scientific data....there's no 100% clear and accepted answer at the moment.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
    Well they're still not sure whether people are born gay, or whether it's an actual choice......The two sides are still debating over that, each side using different scientific data to make their argument.

So at the moment it comes down to personal belief...you could either believe one side, with one set of scientific data, or the other side, with a different set of scientific data....there's no 100% clear and accepted answer at the moment.
    It just makes absolute no sense to me. A newborn baby has no idea of anything, how is it just going to be "born gay". It's not possible, in my book. Being gay is a choice you make later on in life.. there never really is a timelinef or that type of thing. Although for transexuals.. it is said that they are really members of the opposite sex because their brain did not continue to develop due to a certain hormone. So if born a boy (they really think like a girl, because they are in fact a girl.. their body just didn't comprehend that when being made). But when it comes to just being gay.. I don't believe that it is something that babies are just "born" with. I believe it is a choice.

But we're getting off topic here.

My point was that babies are not just "born" gay.. but it isn't the fault of the homosexual parents either. If anything, the child will turn out to be a straight as a line. IF they become homosexual, keyword being become, it was a choice that they made themselves. So being raised by homosexual parents does have anything to do with the future of the child's sexual orientation. It might influence it, yes.. but it wouldn't be the reason.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_in_hell View Post
    that is sooo crazy. no amount of science can prove that a person is born gay. you turn gay by your surrounding and how you are raised. science or no science, you are NOT born gay.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually you are, Princess. When you're born, there are chemicals or hormones inside you. Let's say that particular hormone is X. An excess of X will make you gay.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually your not. im not gay your not gay, i think im not you, my sis isnt gay, my mom isnt gay, my friend isnt gay. hmmmmmm so we all missed the gay bus?
    and no, i think you mean something else rushil. and umm if you have two x chromosomes alreadt your a female, an excess one will give you some sort of disease i think something with a t. ill look it up. but no you are NOT born gay.

Klinefelter's syndrome thats what it is. rushil you are Not born gay.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Apr 13, 2007 at 11:23 PM.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

You got me all wrong. Again. You don't know when you're gay, it's when you grow and start to notice things and then you get to decide whether or not you're gay. Yes it depends on the environment as well, but also on what's inside.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast