Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

54 66.67%
  • no

27 33.33%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Homosexuals Be Allowed to Marry?

Otaku Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince's Avatar
    Thanks

Should Homosexuals Be Allowed to Marry?

I think that Homosexuals should be able to marry because it's what they feel inside that makes them love there partner and we shouldn't judge others but what they believe in. Also I know that some people think that just because that person is gay it's not ok to hang around them but to me it's no difference than just hanging with your friends. You just have to give them a chance to be who they want to be.

Newbie Hao Asakura may be famous one day Hao Asakura may be famous one day Hao Asakura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should Homosexuals Be Aloud to Marry?

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasyprince
    I think that Homosexuals should be able to marry because it's what they feel inside that makes them love there partner and we shouldn't judge others but what they believe in. Also I know that some people think that just because that person is gay it's not ok to hang around them but to me it's no difference than just hanging with your friends. You just have to give them a chance to be who they want to be.
    i guess they should be, they just legalized it here in canada about 6 months ago

I am the all powerful Hao, bow before my might

Otaku Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah I heard about it and I think thats a good oppurtunity for the homosexuals

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

That's a tough question, catholically speaking i think it is wrong because god said that marriage is between a man and a woman. Atheisticallly speaking i think that yeah kool let them do whatever they want, everyone is free to do what they think is kool. There shouldn't be any oposition to this issue, but since we have catholic bizarre believes that makes us act stupid, we don't put and end to this issue that will create more debates instead of fiding a solution that will make us live kool.

Newbie Hao Asakura may be famous one day Hao Asakura may be famous one day Hao Asakura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasyprince
    yeah I heard about it and I think thats a good oppurtunity for the homosexuals
    yep it is good i guess lol, although i dont know any homosexuals though lol

I am the all powerful Hao, bow before my might

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the other big issue with this is when it comes down for homo couples to have kids, people think that if homo couples rise a child that child will become homo too.

Thanks
    If you 'd like to vote your more than freely to do so and the catholic thing there also right about the Bible it does say that a man & a women should marry but hey it's there choice.

I don't think that if a couple wants to have children that more than likely the child will make his/her dicision on what they want to to do to be Homosexual or Straight.
    Last edited by Sinistra; Mar 30, 2006 at 01:07 PM. Reason: use edit button next time

Thanks

Lol religious believes makes us think stupid, we should think by ourselves instead of letting some bizarre believes to take over our own thoughts.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast