Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

54 66.67%
  • no

27 33.33%
Closed Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Should Homosexuals Be Allowed to Marry?

Otaku alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should Homosexuals Be Allowed to Marry?

.........wow....... arent there anymore gay bashers in the world... 1 question: Do you guys know where AIDs come from?
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri Battousai
    I think this is about judgement, and I don´t beleive we should be judging people for what they love
    what do they love? sexual adventures through the back door? theyre doing that without being married...
    Last edited by alukard_kamui89; Apr 21, 2006 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    sig made for the SOTW comp. week of march 31.

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alukard_kamui89
    what do they love? sexual adventures through the back door? theyre doing that without being married...
    what I mean is that we shouldnt care about what they do, we should continue our lives and be happy. "They" can deal with the consecuences by themselves.

This sounds selfish, but this a selfish world .

Newbie Suoirafen may be famous one day Suoirafen may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    We werent created as lunatics, we became that way. Well, i dont think gods actions warrent the term demonic or lunatic. Thats reserved for satan.
    We became lunatics? A weak excuse. If that's the case, then we were created to become lunatics. It's still creating something a certain way, then judging it for being as it was deliberatel created to become.

My main point of why the god described in the bible is a demonic lunatic was because he creates us, then judges us when we act as we were created to act, and that judgement supposedly amounts to one of two things, one being eternal torment, the most malevolent concept in existance, an infinitely unjustified consequence.

I've stated my irrefutable reason for why Christianity's god is a demonic lunatic.

..but by all means, try and refute it.. *Making an actual point helps here*

Newbie kyosake may be famous one day kyosake may be famous one day kyosake's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasyprince
    I think that Homosexuals should be able to marry because it's what they feel inside that makes them love there partner and we shouldn't judge others but what they believe in. Also I know that some people think that just because that person is gay it's not ok to hang around them but to me it's no difference than just hanging with your friends. You just have to give them a chance to be who they want to be.
    i totaly agree with you.
    me personaly, im bi.
    but i have to hide it from my friends(guys) cuz i know stuff like that freaks them out.
    it really sucks because if i see a cute guy, i cant ask him out because of what he might think

Newbie therebel may be famous one day therebel may be famous one day therebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I see nothing wrong with same sex marriages. After all, I don't see how it would affect my life directly. They should be entitled to happiness to.

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by therebel
    I see nothing wrong with same sex marriages. After all, I don't see how it would affect my life directly. They should be entitled to happiness to.
    you´re totally right, everyone should live happily doing whatever they want

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alukard_kamui89
    .........wow....... arent there anymore gay bashers in the world... 1 question: Do you guys know where AIDs come from?
    Okay, um, I'm not sure where you were going with that, but you're not one of those people that believes AIDS is the "gay disease" are you? Because it's not.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

I think they should, because that's part of our freedom as human beings. I've always been taught that you're born with your sexuality and that you can't choose it, so why should homosexuals be punished for something that isn't their fault? That may not be right, though, so if you can choose, then it's your choice and you should be able to choose if you marry.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast