Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

54 66.67%
  • no

27 33.33%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Homosexuals Be Allowed to Marry?

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should Homosexuals Be Aloud to Marry?

it doesn't matter to me whether they marry. i dont think we really have the right to stop them. go ahead, let them marry. doesn't bother me.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Rose
    Not all marriages are religious. I'm agnostic. I don’t want your "god’s” approval. We want our rights as human beings

Excuse me, but if you don't want God's approval, don't add the word "God" in every time in a marriage, and stop asking for a priest to do it.

Marriage was created to be held under the sanctuary of a church.

You may have a marriage, but the usual marriage is under a church, by a priest, and under GOD's approval.

And stop talking as if you're better than something that you don't think exists... it sounds like you're talking to a wall. XD

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's my "short and sweet" on how I see it.

I said yes, they should be allowed. However, marriage is a religious act. If a religion's leader says "No homosexual marriages" then that's up to them. I do not believe, though, that a government should have any say whatsoever in the matter of marriage. Civil unions should, at least, be allowed everywhere, since it is nobody's business politically what gender a person tends toward.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Newbie Shifter may be famous one day Shifter may be famous one day Shifter's Avatar
    Thanks

I basically agree with LittleHobbit13;

A singluar person judge from the outside of this topic. Since alot of people are influenced by religious/moral issues it immediatly becomes invalid. People themselves should be able to choose there own lives etc, and not have some one tell them "no" or that they are freaks or something.
    "Freedom of Choice" should be what we aim for.
    And the reproduction issue is pretty much nothing special these days, heck we can even manufacture humans if scientists were given the chance...

Forever and a day - Part 2

Otaku Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince's Avatar
    Thanks

I like where this is going with all the good and bad decisions about the gay marriage ,but about the guy said it's our world actually "NO" it's GODS WORLD thats what I believe we didn't create it for ourselves so that doesn't mean that we have the choice to do what we want to do.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

state laws is gonna ban it...so let them marry in the dark

Newbie Dark_Rose may be famous one day Dark_Rose may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Should Homosexuals Be Allowed to Marry?

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    Excuse me, but if you don't want God's approval, don't add the word "God" in every time in a marriage, and stop asking for a priest to do it.

Marriage was created to be held under the sanctuary of a church.

You may have a marriage, but the usual marriage is under a church, by a priest, and under GOD's approval.

And stop talking as if you're better than something that you don't think exists... it sounds like you're talking to a wall. XD
    I'm sorry if I offended you. I didn’t mean too. But we (well I cant speak for everyone) don’t want the church to allow it. We want the government to make it legal for 2 members of the same sex to get a marriage license

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should Homosexuals Be Allowed to Marry?

i think they should get marred if want but people have apinuons (i can not spell) but if they love oneanother why not i would i am not a homosexual if you would like to know.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast