Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

54 66.67%
  • no

27 33.33%
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Homosexuals Be Allowed to Marry?

Newbie InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should Homosexuals Be Allowed to Marry?

If they love each other and they're willing to spend their lives with each other, sure. Despite the fact I'm catholic, I think that as long as 2 people love each other, sure. But they can't procreate.

Newbie Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime's Avatar
    Thanks

Marry? That's lame. That is my opinion only. It is ok to love all people but between people of the same sex, a marriage? That is crazy and weird.
    Do you wanna rock with me?

If you stand beside me, and love me always,
    I will make you the happiest person in the world.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    I don't mind that homos want to be with their lovers or whatever, but marriage is going a bit too far. Marriage is holy, and letting the same sex par take in a thing that is sacred, just isn't right to me.
    First, you really shouldn't use the word "homos" as it usually has more a negative feel to it when used.

Second, I can understand that you feel marriage is sacred. That's the very reason why I said in an earlier post that I can understand that the church may not want to allow homosexuals to marry. However, how do you feel about civil unions? Shouldn't you be able to get the same rights through a civil union that you get through marriage? Church and state are supposed to be seperate after all.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

lol exactly. it's your life, not the government's (or whoever it is who makes the decisions). whether you choose to marry a person of the opposite sex or the same sex, it's your decision. however, like some have mentioned, God said that marriage is between a man and a woman. so in other words, if one were to marry a person of the same gender, then they'd be going against God. however, it's still your choice in the long run. you make the decision, not the government, nor God.

Newbie sayo may be famous one day sayo may be famous one day sayo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by From Wikipedia
    Natalie Portman has also said in a June 2002 Rolling Stone interview that she is not opposed to a lesbian relationship: "I've never dated a woman or anything like that, But, I mean, I think it's much more the person that you fall in love with — and why would you close yourself off to fifty percent of the people?"
    couldnt agree more. so why aint they allowed to get married, they are not hurting anyone.

Newbie Vault 35 may be famous one day Vault 35 may be famous one day
    Thanks

The gay guys and lesbians I worked with on my last job were not interested in marriage. In fact, all of them indicated to me that marriage was the last thing in the world they wanted. They thought the whole idea was ridiculous.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Rose
    this country(USA) is not run by the church.
    sure enough, but let be known that the ppl write the laws are christians - and it is BANNED in the USA. Amen

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

i think they should be allowed to marry. i understand that some don't care about marriage, but i think they should at least be allowed to option.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast