Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Should illegal immigrants have rights in the US?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Should illegal immigrants have rights in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Then what about the case of Tourist, or visitors on a business Trip??? Just because their not US citizens doesn't mean that they don't have rights...
    That's entirely different though. Tourists and visitors are exactly that--TOURISTS AND VISITORS. They don't live here, they don't have any type of residency here; they come here, do some sight-seeing, then they go home.

I never said they shouldn't have rights at all. I never ASKED if illegals shouldn't have any rights at all--after all we are human. But should they get rights as a US citizen?? I think not! That wouldn't be fair to those who had to bust ass to get here.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Should illegal immigrants have rights in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    That's entirely different though. Tourists and visitors are exactly that--TOURISTS AND VISITORS. They don't live here, they don't have any type of residency here; they come here, do some sight-seeing, then they go home.
    Some VISITORS like business man have a house in the US even though they aren't US citezens, but those houses are mostly for tempery use it's cheaper to have a house insted of going to a hotel evrytime there in the US.
    There is only one probleme whit having a house in the US, if your house in New York and you have business in San Francisco you stil have to go to a hotel.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with White Wolf... I know some illegal immigrants & they do pay taxes (i.e. out of their checks) they might not file taxes, but u have legal citizens who don't pay taxes that is why u see ppl who owe on bad taxes to the I.R.S.... They come here not to take over but to better their lives for themselves & family... It is funny how ppl can have the illegal immigrants work for little of nothing then turn around & blame them for being in this country... I see it all the time. Have them fix up a broken down house for real estate & sell it for 100 of thousands & pay them less of what u would pay a US citizen... So they already go through the unfair stage in living here in America, so if they stayed here for many years & contribute to society & stuff (i.e. working) causing no problems then yes let them go through the process of becoming legal if u so say... But in my opinion they already was legal when they started working for someone & got paid pennies for many years just to try & better their lives... Isn't that the "American Dream" or is it just life..?

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

If the illegals want fair wages and the benifits that come with them then they should (as white wolf said) just get that little peice of paper that makes them legal. It shouldn't matterd if some legal people here cut out on taxes two wrongs don't make a wright! Besides they do get caught eventually! Also if more illegals get that piece of paper and become legal then they won't be taken advantage of. It's not hard to get that paper it just takes alittle time and some effert on their part. If they want the "American Dream" doing that little step should't be that hard.

Newbie senna is off to a good start senna's Avatar
    Thanks

I do believe that illegal immigrants should have the basic human rights, which extend to hospital care for those in need. To an extent, hospital care is provided to illegal immigrants through charities (especally in Houston, due to the overwhelming immigrant population). For an illegal immigrant to say that they have no rights what so ever irks me to no extent.

I agree with atomik_sprout; if you are going to come into this country by avoiding all the red tape that the other immigrant groups have to deal with (such as learning english, my personal problem with the mexican illegal immigrant group- no offense intended), what on earth are they doing demanding rights? Nearly every other immigrant group comes into this country legally; think about it, there is no river for asian immigrants to swim across.

In my opinion, basic human rights are necessary, but to be given the other rights that americans have- you need to deal with the red tape.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inuruto View Post
    I agree with White Wolf... I know some illegal immigrants & they do pay taxes (i.e. out of their checks) they might not file taxes, but u have legal citizens who don't pay taxes that is why u see ppl who owe on bad taxes to the I.R.S.... They come here not to take over but to better their lives for themselves & family... It is funny how ppl can have the illegal immigrants work for little of nothing then turn around & blame them for being in this country... I see it all the time. Have them fix up a broken down house for real estate & sell it for 100 of thousands & pay them less of what u would pay a US citizen... So they already go through the unfair stage in living here in America, so if they stayed here for many years & contribute to society & stuff (i.e. working) causing no problems then yes let them go through the process of becoming legal if u so say... But in my opinion they already was legal when they started working for someone & got paid pennies for many years just to try & better their lives... Isn't that the "American Dream" or is it just life..?
    But if you can't respect the rules, why should you be able to stay here legally?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    But if you can't respect the rules, why should you be able to stay here legally?
    WHO CARES about the rules. Not even American citizens respect the law, so why should Americans single illegal immigrants out? If they contribute to society and work their asses off, why SHOULDN'T they be allowed the same rights as Americans? Now, in the case of an illegal immigrant living the life not doing sh*t here in America, then we may start to question. But that normally isn't the case.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    WHO CARES about the rules. Not even American citizens respect the law, so why should Americans single illegal immigrants out? If they contribute to society and work their asses off, why SHOULDN'T they be allowed the same rights as Americans? Now, in the case of an illegal immigrant living the life not doing sh*t here in America, then we may start to question. But that normally isn't the case.
    So what do you tell the legal immigrants who's been waiting years to get their residency green card?!?! That they should have gone ahead and cheated like the illegals did???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast