+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Should people who make the same mistakes over and over again be forgiven?

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should people who make the same mistakes over and over again be forgiven?

I may sound as harsh person but I dont give 2nd changes...I mean if this person did something which did hurt me, just forget it coz i wont forgive...otherwise it would happens again

Newbie nickhoge is off to a good start nickhoge's Avatar
    Thanks

I must say it totally depends on the kind of mistake that's been made. If someone makes little mistakes and makes them over and over again it can be a bit annoying offcourse, but you won't kill 'em for it :P

Now if someone makes a huge mistake which really hurts feelins as you described, then it' s a totally diffrent case and they should learn from it to never do it again. My point is that it depends on the mistake and on the person that makes it, in my opinion

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

well i think once they should be forgiven unless its like he or she nocked something over but if its big like sombody ditches school give them a waring and say dont you do it again or else im going to give you puinshment.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

We all are not perfect and I think everyone deserves second chances... however... to forgive someone is not to forget what they did. It is to even remembering what they did accept them, not acting like nothing happened but rebuilding the relationship (be friends, brothers or whatever).

When a building falls the constructor workers start the building from the bottom to the top... by doing that they are making that part stronger... it takes them more time, but the building when is done is stronger and steady.

One can forgive... but the trust and everything that was harm has to be regained... with time and work.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

If that one person keep making the same mistake over and over again, and that mistake hurt the same people, that person should not be forgiven, unless that mistake is very small that doesn't effect anyone
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, I could forgive them. But getting my complete trust back would be just about impossible. If it was something that hurt me in someway it would be extreamly hard for them to do. It would take alot of time. But I wouldn't completely drop them either. I would stay around but not near as much as before until they really showed me that they were really trying to make themselves better. But the best advice that I could give you is to follow your instincts. If you think that it would be something that they will repeat then back off your surport. If it's something that they truly are trying to fix then stand with them. But in the end it's all up to each of us to make the choice.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I think its important to remember that forgiveness is not about the person you're forgiving. And rather, its about freeing yourself from the shackles of resentment. I think you should ALWAYS forgive. And even if its hard... even if you find that you're not ready... At least ask the universe to give you the strength, in hoping perhaps someday you will be able to forgive.

You can forgive someone without allowing them to continue to hurt or dissrespect you.
    You don't have to forget.
    You can forgive, and you can still protect yourself... esspecially from people who are in the habbit of making their mistakes over and over.

Approach situations with caution, but if you are going to forgive... allow yourself and the person in question, that glimmer of hope that a person CAN change. But remember, just becuase you've forgiven someone... it doesnt mean they WILL change. And suppose said person DOES change... Forgiving doesnt mean you have to put yourself in that potential line of fire again. I think in most cases... its love, more than forgiveness that makes people allow themselves to get hurt over and over. And love..... is a whole 'nother ball game.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

If they do it over and over then they know its bad.
    I dont think they should be forgivin.
    I have a friend like that.
    He will do it at least 5 times before we ignor him the he stops

Don't trust me....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast