+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Should people who make the same mistakes over and over again be forgiven?

Newbie anime cyr is off to a good start anime cyr's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Should people who make the same mistakes over and over again be forgiven?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    If they keep doing it they aren't sorry so forgiving them is meaningless until they stop doing it. It's important to call people on that sort of behavior to because if you don't but keep going, "it's ok", then there is never any incentive for them to actually change.
    actualy all depens on what they keped on doing wrong if it is somthing bad the yes lock the of if it somthing stupid an not big the really that would be your choise

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should people who make the same mistakes over and over again be forgiven?

well i say if you do it once then ok i forgive you
    but do it 2 times and thats it. i dont go to 3 cuz
    you should have learned it the first time.

Like with guys if they cheat on you or somthing you forgive them
    they say they love you and stuff and they it didn't mean anything.
    but if they do it twice then that just means they really dont care.

so yea

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Newbie precious angel is off to a good start precious angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    If someone kept on making mastakes on purpose then I would problay won't forgive them, but they don't do it on pupose then I guess well i say i'll forgive them.If you do it once then ok I forgive you, but do it 2 times and thats it for me. I don't go the third time cause you should have learned it the first time.

i so agree with u so much i would tell them the same thing to get it threw their heads.lol.....
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Feb 24, 2008 at 07:07 PM.

Newbie Savior007 is off to a good start Savior007's Avatar
    Palmbay moving to Orlando in a month and hopefull to toyoko japan within 3 years time
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy View Post
    You know there are those kinds of people who mess up, does something to hurt you or anybody else and say they were soory and they wouldnt do the same shite again.
    If you're the average compassionate human being who wants to be forgiven if you do something wrong, you'll be nice and forgiving and you'll forgive them.
    Life goes on, and you find out that they've made the same mistake... again.
    Since you believe in second chances you forgive them, again, this time giving them a stern warning.
    But what do you calll those people who make the smae mistakes over and over again. Like they cant help themselves but let the negative side of their characteristics take them over completely.
    So that's why i waNT TO HEAR FROM YOU,
    What would you do if a person you know make the same mistakes/
    Would you forgive them the same number of times, or lock them off completely?
    you ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? Well me been a newbie to this site i have an answer been a professionial novice of the anime world online and that is after the second time heck no this is only a 2 shot world if youre lucky to fire off that 2nd bullet most people don't get that chance
    Desmond K. Olds

Newbie precious angel is off to a good start precious angel's Avatar
    Thanks

it's just like this poem. Forgiveness is not something we do for other people we do it for our selves to get well and to move on with our lives.

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

After the third time I would stop forgiving them. Like most people even a law in GA(Self-defense law you have to let the person hit you three time before you can do anything) you have to give the person 3 chances to stop before you can inore them or hit them back. And about the GA law thats what I heard I'm not really sure if its true.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4