Closed Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 80 of 144

Thread: Should pornography be banned?

  1. #73
    Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Always where I'm not supposed to be.
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Should pornography be banned?

    I don't think it should be banned, I love teh PrOn, I don't think I would be able to go without my 3X daily stress relief rituals . Without teh PrOn, allot of men would feel unwanted and suicide rates would skyrocket in the US /sarcasm. PrOn saves lives. But everday I think to myself "how many kittens are worth one good mans life?" I've come to the conclusion that atleast 3-4 a day, maybe even 5-6 on a really bad day are justifiable.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

  2. #74
    Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    3,339
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: Should pornography be banned?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    I wouldn't make general statements like that. I only know one guy who watches porn and his marriage just exploded (yes, it was a contributing factor). The other men (in person) I know thinks it's disgusting. So I wouldn't say most guys, maybe most guys you know.

    As for why someone would want to be a porn star I believe money is usually involved.
    I bet you wont believe, i find it kinda gross. And im kinda perverted. Id rather watch a mild soft porn scene in a R-Rated movie. Like a love scene with Kirsten Dunst. Though i dont think it should be banned.

  3. #75
    Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    792
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Should pornography be banned?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I bet you wont believe, i find it kinda gross. And im kinda perverted. Id rather watch a mild soft porn scene in a R-Rated movie. Like a love scene with Kirsten Dunst. Though i dont think it should be banned.
    ok im clean for about 2 months lol yay! but i ahte the fact that i like it. after i watch ti i just feel so bad for myself. is this normal or am i just utterly wierd

  4. #76
    Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    655
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Should pornography be banned?

    i believe that pornography should not be banned, because first we have to weight the pros and cons. first, the pros are that many people learn that many sexual diseases can be passed by such position, and these movies can help couples get in the mood, or to teach them how to re-vamp their sex life (cant believe i just said that) also, many people that are pretty and cannot find jobs resort to pornography, and making porno illigal would not stop the problem. with millions of dollars going into this business, the movies would still be made, and in my opinion, be circulated even more for the excitement that its illigal. yes, women are raped in some movies and these movies corrupt the minds of people and ruin towns by showing smut to outside visitors, but when you weight the pros and cons, you can see why. but its your choice.

    eww, i cant believe i said that all


    Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

  5. #77
    Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    792
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Should pornography be banned?

    Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    As much as I hate porn and as much as I think it is a very sadistic and disgusting industry, banning it would most likely not do much. In fact, it might make our economy worse that way like prohibition did. Think about it. If we banned porn then we would be creating a product for the black market that could generate millions of dollars. Powerful gangs would sprout up (that could maybe give the mofia a run for its money) becoming wealthy off of the illegal money and taking a lot of lives in the process. There would also be public outrage most likely. People would probably exclaim how their rights are being violated and that it is going against the constitution. Secret clubs would sprout up across the country that would show video after video of porn. That would probably lead to more women getting kidnapped off the streets so that more porn videos could be produced faster so that would create more victims. But hey maybe my imagination is just in overdrive but as far as I know pornagrahy should most likely not be banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    i believe that pornography should not be banned, because first we have to weight the pros and cons. first, the pros are that many people learn that many sexual diseases can be passed by such position, and these movies can help couples get in the mood, or to teach them how to re-vamp their sex life (cant believe i just said that) also, many people that are pretty and cannot find jobs resort to pornography, and making porno illigal would not stop the problem. with millions of dollars going into this business, the movies would still be made, and in my opinion, be circulated even more for the excitement that its illigal. yes, women are raped in some movies and these movies corrupt the minds of people and ruin towns by showing smut to outside visitors, but when you weight the pros and cons, you can see why. but its your choice.

    eww, i cant believe i said that all

    im pretty sure angel has told me why you shouldn't ban porn and raimann sets up good points too. im sure freash out of ideas why they should ban it but your reasons sound more better. it just seems wrong in a way to defile people but like as angel said bad things will happen if we ban it.

  6. #78
    Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    655
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Should pornography be banned?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    im pretty sure angel has told me why you shouldn't ban porn and raimann sets up good points too. im sure freash out of ideas why they should ban it but your reasons sound more better. it just seems wrong in a way to defile people but like as angel said bad things will happen if we ban it.
    well, thats true, and people that choose to go into porn cant be called 'defile people' because many people enter the world of porn not to enjoy having countless orgasms (ewww lol) but to make money for their kids, so maybe porno is a smut factory that runs on real families, and ppl dont realise that.


    Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

  7. #79
    Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    792
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Should pornography be banned?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    well, thats true, and people that choose to go into porn cant be called 'defile people' because many people enter the world of porn not to enjoy having countless orgasms (ewww lol) but to make money for their kids, so maybe porno is a smut factory that runs on real families, and ppl dont realise that.

    porno is usually made by girls who need money and get it by making porno videos. its like sweat shops and also for the poepel who do it by thier own will, i dont understand why anyone whould want to do such a thing

  8. #80
    Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    655
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Should pornography be banned?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    porno is usually made by girls who need money and get it by making porno videos. its like sweat shops and also for the poepel who do it by thier own will, i dont understand why anyone whould want to do such a thing
    thats true, and the only way people will understand the porno entertainment business is if they have 3 kids with no job or a high skool diploma. i want to see my kids eat at my expense, and rather have ppl laffing and being angry at me for enjoying porn, and having my kids eat, rather than starve. and ppl then to think of porno as a 30 year old single guy with movies galore and masturbates every hour, which might be true, but not a good example.


    Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. banned huh?
    By SilentAssasin in forum Feedback and Questions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Dec 22, 2006, 07:33 AM
  2. Piracy worse than child pornography.
    By Silverskater145 in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: May 17, 2006, 10:43 AM
  3. I failed, thus i got banned.
    By penispotato in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Feb 22, 2006, 10:14 AM
  4. banned
    By Matrix040689 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Oct 30, 2005, 11:19 AM
  5. Banned
    By ShadowDeath1 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 19, 2004, 08:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts