Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Should School be all year round?

Otaku Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should School be all year round?

I don't know. I don't really want to go to school all year round, it would get kinda boring for me. But, in the summer, which is almost over, got kinda boring also. It's still on the fence for me.

They say, "I will die for my country." I never hear them say, "I will kill for my country."

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

they give a mouth of summer off your parents get pick the mouth augest, july, or june.they give you decmber off also and your parents pick the other months but the months off can not be in a row

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well here in Aust we go to school from Janurary - December. Two, two week holidays inbetween and one one week holiday. At december (depending what school you are in or grade you are in) you can get a 6 week - three month holiday (appox). So either way we get a long holiday

I guess it depends on how the students like to work, personally I would need a break inbetween, going non stop till the end of the year would drive me crazy, not to mention all the stress! Makes you feel ready and refreashed for school again.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it is a good idea. The US is kinda doing that all ready with all the extra stuff you can take in summer school. The deference is that it isn't required for everyone to go, unless your failing. Those who want to go can. I would of loved to be in school year around. I always thought break was boring with not much to do, I was a social butterfly in school. Besides Tabism is probably correct in saying that it will probably happen here eventually otherwise we'll fall behind with the rest of the world.

Otaku Spooked_Ninja may be famous one day Spooked_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Should School be all year round?

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    they give a mouth of summer off your parents get pick the mouth augest, july, or june.they give you decmber off also and your parents pick the other months but the months off can not be in a row

That is a pretty good idea, it may keep a few out of trouble,
    however, they don't have to go to school if they don't want to.
    I have seen it plenty of times. But if school was year round, the Home-Schooling commitee would have them send a tutor to the house....(another way home-schooling is great)

School year round is just not cool.
    for smaller kids i would say yeah cause those little crumbsnatchers get on my nerves, but thats just me. I think it's a litte unnessisary, I mean they go to school then they get a summer break, that makes enough sense to me.

Now the quality in teachers and teaching skills has gone down, thats one thing that needs to be fixed..
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Jul 29, 2007 at 08:27 AM.

Newbie rukiasoulreaper is off to a good start rukiasoulreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

i would like 2g2 school year round (cuz thats just how big of a geek i am) anways, school year round will certainly help me from being lazy, and spending all my time online

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

i would like like to go to a normal school not a year round one because i'll get borred to fast of learning all the time.i like to learn but i like vacations to,even if i get borred sometimes in vacation they help me recharge my batterys and i have more time to spend online or doing my favorite stufs

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Do not post in threads that have been inactive for over two weeks.

Closing.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3