Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Should teachers get paid more money?

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should teachers get paid more money?

I think teachers should get paid more cause they have to work real hard and kids are noisy and it's real hard to get them to pay attention. Also teachers have to work many hours grading papers, planning, making tests, and they usually have to work on weekends and after school for many hours.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

im just going to say it they should get more money for without them kids wouldnt have any to teach them the things we learn at school. even if we say we hate school we really dont

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

teaching should be one of the highest paying professions, they prepare the young minds of tomorrow, it really starts there, if you think about it, for the duration of a childs schooling he spends more time in classroom than everwhere else.. teachers deffinatly should be paid more.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Newbie Badlywornshoes may be famous one day Badlywornshoes may be famous one day Badlywornshoes's Avatar
    In a cardboard box. With hand-drawn windows.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymoonreaper
    Should teachers earn more than they are getting paid? I have noticed that teachers don't get paid as much as they should. I mean they are the ones pretty much creating the next generation. They are a big part of children's and teenagers lives and they have to put up with spilt drinks, kids peeing and crying , changing hormones , and all that other stuff. They work hard , but yet they get paid so lousily. I mean they are doing us good ,so why shouldn't they get paid more? I know some teachers protesting about their lousy pay , and it seems , the bigger the city , the less the pay, the smaller , the larger the check. I know it is all split , depending on how many students, but they say it is not enough.. So should they get more?
    Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes! OH for the love of God, yes! Pay us more! We're the hope for the future, and we're incidentally broke!

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Teachers round here recently went on a strike for a pay rise, and I think it worked.

Not only do they need to be paid more but they need more respect, some of the teachers are just being bullied by my class.

Not only are they teaching a new generation, but are also being, well, abused by this new generation.

I have also noticed how some teachers pay for things out of their own cash (May not happen in every school) just to better their job.

Children and teenagers need teachers just as much as people need doctors and nurses, because if we had no teachers then there would be no doctors and nurses.

So, yes, teachers should be paid more.

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

What is up with some teachers having to pay for stuff that is school related.. My art teacher has to pay for some of our art supplies and we have to chip in .. .lousy school.. they should pay for our stuff.. not us or the teacher..
    Bloodymoonreaper

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

I really nice to notise that people in AO really respect the job done
    by teachers. They do really great job and have high education, and atleast
    I...and I know that I'm not the onlyone that thinks that they should get more
    money for what they do.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

they alreday got there callery raised 8 times more...now they want like 25! thast too much.
    I bet there gonna go on another strike XD

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast