Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Should teachers get paid more money?

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should teachers get paid more money?

Quote Originally Posted by Leatoon
    My wife is a teacher and to say the least.... teachers today are the people that is raising the kids today. They teach the kids the imposible "disiplin and morals" because parents just does not do it anymore... The should get salaries that is equal to what their responsibilities are... And who on this earth as a greater responsibility than that. Pay them millions....
    I wonder what your opinion would be if your wife wasn't a teacher.... just kidding...
    Bloodymoonreaper

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

yes teachers have to be paid more because they have to deal with a bunch @$$&()!s every weekday.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

absolutely...as a respected occupation, they should be paid higher. for it is in the fate in thier hands future leaders are made.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

They work for the government, what do you expect? Education is free because everyone pays for it. Including paying the teachers. The only way they'll get better wages, is if we bumped up taxes, and I'm pretty sure no one wants to pay more taxes just so your old 4th grade teacher can buy that new car a little quicker. Not saying that teachers don't deserve it for all the shit they put up with, but it is the life-style they chose to live, and it just happens not to pay very well...economically...

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say certain teachers who don't care about their students (say, 3 10th grade english teachers) Dark. you know what im talking about.

I dont think they should get raised, but the ones who try and put full effort are the ones who should get paid more.

Newbie Ninea may be famous one day Ninea may be famous one day Ninea's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that teachers dont get payed enouph for dealing with us snot nosed brats.
    Some kids...

Newbie zombie#47 may be famous one day zombie#47 may be famous one day zombie#47's Avatar
    Thanks

its kinda hard to make an outstanding on this since most have posted nearly exaclty what i would say so ill just say yes they should be paid more for they're jobs. they are grossly underpaid for the task take on to themselves basically there job as a collective is to shape the men and women of our futures. i think thats worth a lot.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michiru726
    yes... i do believe teachers ought to gain more salary than they are receiving... i totally admire those teachers who teaches in public schools, like here in the Philippines, education is a necessity especially in the growing population of the youth. they are given very little salary, yet they are given the most stressful jobs. imagine yourself handling 80 kids (yeah, 80 here in the Phil... u.u) in one section, and manage to teach them all. what if there's a fight or something, ha! i would probably cry blood in front of them.

and still, there are those voluntary teachers, who don't receive any salary just for the sake of educating little ones from the tribes up here in the mountains, or in a secluded area wherein technology is in several miles radius.

so teachers are to be given high respect, (and higher salary of course ) as they are one of the foundations of our knowledge. they are the ones also responsible into molding us into reaching our aspirations etc... etc... i just hope that the government would look back in their lessons as to how to manage the people's money.
    I strongly agree with what michiru726 said. Teachers deserve more and like what
    bloodymoonreaper said, teachers pretty much create the next generation. They have a very significant role in our society and are one of the biggest influences to the future rulers of our world. Being a teacher is very difficult because it requires as much patience as skill and passion. They act like second parents to children and give so much in their jobs, some more compassionate ones giving in to the needs of each individual student. I guess the reason teachers are giving up on the job and being less passionate is because they don't feel appreciated, and I think that by giving rise to their salary, it might even be a motivation to do their job better and motivate a lot more people to become teachers, especially in a country such as Philippines, where some teachers from there merely go to other countries to get a higher salary for a living, hence, the country suffers. Teachers do not only give eduaction, but also good morals and principles the student can depend on for the country's future. I believe a teacher's duty is very important and they deserve more ^-^

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast