Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Should teachers get paid more money?

Newbie shadowskin may be famous one day shadowskin may be famous one day shadowskin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should teachers get paid more money?

Hellz nah! Teachers don't give respect to the children that want to learn. They could careless about our education.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

over here we kinda have a lack of teacher so to speak of. and its because most ppl see the amount of work teacher do, do. then they see the pay packet and the amount of work they need to do to become quilfied as a teacher. and for theses reasons a job in teaching isn't that attractive. sure we had plenty of rallies/strikes and teachers have been given a slight increase in pay, and the government is trying its best with those quick fixes (and non of them have really worked), i think they should just give up on those and fix the accutally problem.

anyway, i think we as a society should recongise teacher more and give them better pay, but i think we should also look at other areas in education aswell. cause i know there are still some serious issues there as well, but lets leave those for another day...

Newbie DreadAngel may be famous one day DreadAngel may be famous one day DreadAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Teachers should be paid some money but not as far as to surpass other public servants like nurses, doctors, police, fire fighter, etc. Some places around the world, teachers are paid too much, others they're paid very little!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

A lot of times when kids say that teachers should be paid more is cuz they're the ones that MAKE teachers reconsider where their life is headed...

Of course teachers should get more money! I mean, who would want to put up with you for 8 hours? I wouldn't! That's why in high school you have different teachers! not for the subject! but people can't stand kids for that long no matter who they are!

but... teachers won't get paid less, cuz the school boards/government don't want them too... so boo-hoo... you want to change it? get a famous Dad, and have people sign a petition... than MAYBE the governor will THINK about it for a REALLY long time...

Otaku alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymoonreaper
    Should teachers earn more than they are getting paid? I have noticed that teachers don't get paid as much as they should. I mean they are the ones pretty much creating the next generation. They are a big part of children's and teenagers lives and they have to put up with spilt drinks, kids peeing and crying , changing hormones , and all that other stuff. They work hard , but yet they get paid so lousily. I mean they are doing us good ,so why shouldn't they get paid more? I know some teachers protesting about their lousy pay , and it seems , the bigger the city , the less the pay, the smaller , the larger the check. I know it is all split , depending on how many students, but they say it is not enough.. So should they get more?
    yeah they should get paid more... i've seen dumbasses in my classes and the teachers have to put up with them... but the teachers that like to teach don't really care how much they get paid. sure they could do with more but if they love it then they don't really care... now the teachers that dont like to teach are always complaining about not geting paid enough... they only teach because it was the easiest way to go...
    btw my dad's a teacher at my high school... and i think we're doing fine.
    anybody could want more money but if you love what you do, would that matter?
    sig made for the SOTW comp. week of march 31.

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

This goes without saying. It is sad when the people who take out our garbage make more than the people who grow our children.

Newbie hottycool8 may be famous one day hottycool8 may be famous one day hottycool8's Avatar
    Thanks

No I dont because some teachers treat kids rong! But then on the other hand ya. Because some of them are nice.

Inu-Yasha Fan Mega.Herz may be famous one day Mega.Herz may be famous one day Mega.Herz's Avatar
    Thanks

If you talk to them about it...

When they aply for the job they know how much tey will be paid, and their okay with that...

The longer they work the more they make...

One of my teachers makes well over $3,000.00 a month...

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast