Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: should their be a woman president?

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should their be a woman president?

why not?
    ofcource if she meets the requirements to become a president, and then wins the election... why not?
    women are perfectly capable....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Some people have been saying, " there too senstitive, they wouldn't handle war, they wouldn't be able to handle it in general" etc etc. But if they are politicians they would know the work they would have to do and would accept it. A women president won't just be put there they would have to work there way up like all other presidents, by working there way up they would be able to handle the situations - like war, if they can't then they shouldn't be president- male or female.

A female president/ prime minister would be great, there should be way more women in politics than there is now. politics is basically a mans world - and it shouldn't be. I salute all those women out there in politics whateva views you have ur still my idols lol

oh and I heard this somewhere:

" if a women was a president, a country would be bombed every 28 days"

Newbie Sunk_and_Drunk may be famous one day Sunk_and_Drunk may be famous one day Sunk_and_Drunk's Avatar
    Thanks

I've met a few women in government and I have to say they're.......pushy. That's the best way to say it anyways. I, personally would have a difficult time trusting a woman with such a responsibility. But it will probably happen someday; which is not a bad thing. I would probably vote for a woman canidate if she had a strong enough cabinet planned and was fairly competent. I'm curious to see how diffierently a female president would handle issues like terrorism, etc.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I think women should be leaders I mean we talk more about what we think is than what other people want and beside men have been ruleing way to long

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Newbie Banana&Apple may be famous one day Banana&Apple may be famous one day Banana&Apple's Avatar
    Thanks

woman being able to control america would so totally rock!! but if im offending anyone ill just say women r worthy of becoming president

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Some people have been saying, " there too senstitive, they wouldn't handle war, they wouldn't be able to handle it in general" etc etc. But if they are politicians they would know the work they would have to do and would accept it. A women president won't just be put there they would have to work there way up like all other presidents, by working there way up they would be able to handle the situations - like war, if they can't then they shouldn't be president- male or female.
    True, but would other male dominated governments take us seriously??

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

LOl Kas, given the history of the human man., would you take them seriously?., well if they're damand attention serioscity(if thats a word) women can be quite intimmidating., anime has that direct relation in shows like Gits and Hellsing ^_^., in the 2nd series of gits they had a female primeminister, as for the major herself..well enough said.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

We have to remember, that although we are a country that, most of the time, is not sexist politicially, there are several third world countries that are. If a feminine leader means less support or respect from the sexist leaders of other countries, it might have negative effects.

However, let's look at the other side of the spectrum. Queen Elizabeth I was one of Britain's greatest kings in their history. She was clever, seductive, and bold, I think we can find a woman out there who could lead with similar prowess(sp?)

I think if we ever get our first female president, she HAS to be one of the best presidents in our nation's history, if not, the world may shy away from future female leaders. Who knows. But you have to wonder, which will happen first: A female president, or a black president? >_>

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast