Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: should their be a woman president?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should their be a woman president?

Let me just stand between the two borders and say this:

1. It's perfectly reasonable for a woman to be president. I agree with jaam0927.

2. If emotions get in the way, then they would be incapable, wouldn't they? It is scientifically proven that they are more susceptible to it... and if they're not, they're just cold hearted b!tches... XD jk.... sorta'.

3. Feminists... stop being so feminist... you want equality, then just let it be. Don't start shoving things into our mouths that not all of us said. (also, if you respond against this, you're showing that you're a feminist... heehee)

Newbie Leatoon may be famous one day Leatoon may be famous one day Leatoon's Avatar
    Thanks

Woman boss men around all day... why not make them president? The only problems that I have is that women follow their own minds, they are always right, and they have a verry powerfull "tool" to get their way..................

(Tears, to those durty minds out there)
    Don't try and avoid temptation, as you get older it will avoid you....

Newbie The Deepest Gray may be famous one day The Deepest Gray may be famous one day The Deepest Gray's Avatar
    Thanks

well i'm fine with a woman president as long as she can handle herself appropriatly, she can not make herself be viewed as weak, she can not get too emotional, and she can't let personal relations get in the way of teh country. not trying to sound mean but she cant let PMS or moodyness get in the way what she needs to do most, run teh country. Honestly there are so many woman out there that want to see a woman president, even if the wrong one ran the woman would outnumber the men, and the woman president would win regardless of her politics. so woman pay attention ot the presidents politics, mnot just her gender... please.

"If I told you I didn't do it... would you believe me"-Kyo

Newbie SgurdEkoms may be famous one day SgurdEkoms may be famous one day SgurdEkoms's Avatar
    Thanks

No one would listen to the president, let alone the majority voting for one. And then the hoe would get pregnant all the time.

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

A woman could be president I guess. But then again , it wouldn't be so good , because the President represents our country and other nations don't respect the idea of having a woman as an authority figure and they would try to run all over her and not respect her. Sure, here in the U.S we are more open-minded and stuff , but the other countries , well it might be a chance to try something here. A man as a President is more , how do you say this, safe . Safer for the well-being of our country. I have nothing against a woman being President , heck , I know we can probably just as good as a job as a man. But what would other countries think?

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that a women could be a good president. most women aren't war hungry like some men so they won't go to war all the time and run up the national dept. woman can handle the pressure and I think a woman president would be more concerned with the citizens of her country. As for the people out there who feel that having a women president would make the other countries think we're weak, they're wrong. If someone wants to test our power then they could go ahead. A woman would do just as good (if not better) in a time of war.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SgurdEkoms
    No one would listen to the president, let alone the majority voting for one. And then the hoe would get pregnant all the time.
    so you think all women are hoes. i think that it would be a good idea

Tanks zyta

Newbie SgurdEkoms may be famous one day SgurdEkoms may be famous one day SgurdEkoms's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hiei9957
    so you think all women are hoes. i think that it would be a good idea
    Naturally, there are the world’s stiffs. But the woman president would have to be a hoe to get any votes.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast